has ur underwear molested u

Snap Mella,

Wahooooooooooo, I love undies I do :D :huh:

You got 22 points.

You feel way to comfortable with your underwear or simply a pervert and enjoy the attention...you do not realize how many people are violated every day by the most unsuspected of things...your UNDIES!!!!

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
GNENENE funny quiz..I took it again & chose different answers (Thats how bored I am!)

You got 46 points.

You have been RAPED by your undies!!! But you are aware of it and not in denial...help me by spreading the word! Cast away your unneeded undies! Let them burn in hell!!!

I feel abused!!!!

You got 16 points.

You feel way to comfortable with your underwear or simply a pervert and enjoy the attention...you do not realize how many people are violated every day by the most unsuspected of things...your UNDIES!!!!

that really was a very weird quiz!!!! xoxo

it's ok Cam i will help you with the mental torture it has on you! you poor babe!!! lol

xxxx

ONG how bored are we all, taking quizes about undies......hahaaaa :D Fu**ing out of our mindsssss :p

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Eline said:
ONG how bored are we all, taking quizes about undies......hahaaaa :D Fu**ing out of our mindsssss :p
*Monica Gellar Voice* I KNOW!!!!!

we have finally flipped out!

I can't stop doing these quizzes, somebody help!!!!!!

Carmella said:
*Monica Gellar Voice* I KNOW!!!!!

we have finally flipped out!

I can't stop doing these quizzes, somebody help!!!!!!
Just found another quiz....speciallll for you Mel, look at the new thread and show us how Dutch you become :)

You got 19 points.

hehe my quizzes where girlie sarahs are really strange but funny as hell where do u get these crazeee things? xx

You got 11 points. You feel way to comfortable with your underwear or simply a pervert and enjoy the attention...you do not realize how many people are violated every day by the most unsuspected of things...your UNDIES!!!!