1 out of 7000 you will be possessed by the devil

1 out of 3 your first marrige wil end in divorce

1 out of 3.000.000 you wil see a UFO today

1 out of 6585 you will cut yourself while shaving

1 out of 4465 you will get hurt by using a chaincaw

Beter news: :)

1 out of 20.000.000 you will be declaired holy

1 out of 88.000 you get a supermodel as friend

1 out of 125 you will marry a millionair !!

:)

(thanks Mell for help me translate xx)

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Eline said:
1 out of 7000 you will be possesed by the devil
(thanks Mell for help me translate xx)
God love ya babe. I told you how to spell possessed and you still did it wrong :D Mwah xxxx

BARBIES FOREVER! \M/

Carmella said:
God love ya babe. I told you how to spell possessed and you still did it wrong :D Mwah xxxx

BARBIES FOREVER! \M/
Oepsie Doepsie how dumb can you be ??? :doh: Ever seen dumb and dumber...?? It's ME !! :eek:

Good thing we can "edit"

haha what are yous like!!!!

it's ok i don't think anyone can be as bad as me at times! i'm really bad i think i have a blond moment conastantly! lol

xxxxx

You took the words out of my mouth Carmella, do an Anna Nicole Smith and become a millionaire.....yes and then i woke up from my dream lol.

awwwww i think its so sweet when eline makes lil mistakes shows shes trying hehe xx and im so gunna be the 1 outta 125 to marry a millionaire
*pushes other girls outta way* Braddy babi here i come! xx

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Lol you are welcome to him, sugah.
I'm goin for Hugh. That is where the $$$$$$$'s at!

(Eww i hate hugh hefner *shudders*)

opps i thought u were talking abt hugh grant hehe!! Hugh Heffner is sick and them girls nasty! money obviously is above their standards! hessss soooooooooo old! he needs to get a greyhound i think n leave them girls to men their own age! xx (no offence 2 any of hughs personal friends or playgirls but get a life) hehe xxxx

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
x0x_JoAnNe_x0x said:
opps i thought u were talking abt hugh grant hehe!! Hugh Heffner is sick and them girls nasty! money obviously is above their standards! hessss soooooooooo old! he needs to get a greyhound i think n leave them girls to men their own age! xx (no offence 2 any of hughs personal friends or playgirls but get a life) hehe xxxx
I couldn't have said it better myself!!!! He is repulsive, and those girls are disgusting and should have more respect for themselves!! I would never go with a man that has 5 other girlfriends just for money. yuck.

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Is Desperate housewives on in England tonight??

It was on here yesterday, we are only on the 3rd episode, lol! But i am already a huge fan. its great!!

Will & Grace is on now with Jennifer Lopez :)

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Well we get BBC1 & BBC2 (No ITV or CH4 :()
See in England how you only get 4 free channels. In Holland you get Loadsssssss.
Lots of Dutch channels, But they mainly have American sitcoms on them which is cool. There are also Belgium & German channels

They don't have Sky here (Although you can get it, but it's quite pricey) They have something called UPC which has MTV Base, MTV Hits, VH1, Travel channel, E! Entertainment that sort of shit.

Ooops got a bit carried away in my answer :eek:

I miss the Soaps!! I am getting regular hollyoaks and Corrie Norrie updates tho hehe x