look at this !!ahahahaha

kusadasigirl69 said:
ahhh come on gimme a bwake!!!!i just got bad results im depressed need to take my mind off it by post whoring!!
You're wright, make it a bloody good Post Whoring Day...go for the 500 and than study !! ;)

eline r u sure thats u?? has my other possessed you!!Lol!!!!hey im 430 posts wow i have really bin post whoring too much lately!!!this is not fair when i come on here during the week now im gonna get nagged off again!!!Lol

Helppppp I am possessed (good writing he ..mel?? haha) by the other Sarah :(

Well hun everbody has unexpected sites in them...this is mine. I "most of the time" look like a good girl...but you better watch out...nothing is what it seems ! ;)

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Lol, yeah..hello...mirror...is that you??

;) I bullied this guy into doing this for you Joey, Hope you feel better soon. No doubt you will after this :D ... (turn ya speakers on)

JOEY

Shexaaaaaaaaaaay.

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Smilina said:
Haha, tell me about it Judy!! My mum's over my head constantly nagging lol
We'll do just about anything for as long as it keeps us away from studding :confused:
Tell me about it ... I am reallllly meant to be getting on with my work, but I get distracted by absolutely EVERYTHING. Especially this forum.

Post whoring should be a profession, then we'd all be sorted m8

Carmella said:
Lol, yeah..hello...mirror...is that you??

;) I bullied this guy into doing this for you Joey, Hope you feel better soon. No doubt you will after this :D ... (turn ya speakers on)

JOEY

Shexaaaaaaaaaaay.

He were did you found that guy ?? I can't stop looking hoping his hand will get loose.....hihiiii

swinging his willie !! ;)

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Judy said:
Cam babe you are so easily distracted it is unbelieveable!!! lol
there will be no work done in your life what so ever!! lol
you should event the job of post whoring all you need now is someone to pay you!!! (UMIT) xxxxx
Haha, well.. Umit pays me in other ways....;) ;)

Judy said:
That would so cheer me up for the rest of the day!!!! lol
xxxxx
There ya go JUDY ...All your Birthday's have come at once hehe
xox