Pigeon House

iamTravelr

Admin
Staff member
Blogger
I have just taken these pics (10 mins ago), A pigeon entered our house from the balcony and i tried alot to get it out. But before I did, i took pics for forum members.. how odd, right?

i think all pigeons love me becase i am Kusadasi-Guy ;)

http://iamtravelr.com/pictures/pigeon-2.jpg

http://iamtravelr.com/pictures/pigeon-1.jpg

Umit, I sent that pigeon to you from Ireland. If you looked closely you would have seen that he was a messenger pigeon. I was sending you kisses and greetings from Ireland :kiss: :sweety: lol

I will send another one soon sweetie :D

Ahhh that's so lovely....the only thing in my house are mousee...iekkkkk inspite of my 3 cats. I heard them this morning walking around in my rooftop... :1pissed:

Oh sarah watch out babe, maybe Umit will send it to you !! :D Only joking honey xxx

Judy said:
Aww poor you know how you feel i had some as well!!! i hate them!!! i couldn't sleep. But mine have all gone! thank god!!!!!!! lol

xxxxx
Can you sent that God to me please, my cats are laying here, looking like the never heard a thing / mouse..... :1pissed:

Still love them .....my dear little ***** catss..they are sooooo sweet :eek:

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Judy said:
i don't have cats used to like!!! my mouse traps killed mine!! lol
Haha I read that as: The mouse traps killed your cats :D

My kitty Bella is a chicken shit. The mice would be chasing her, not the other way around.

Carmella said:
Haha I read that as: The mouse traps killed your cats :D

My kitty Bella is a chicken shit. The mice would be chasing her, not the other way around.
haha, i read it like that too :eek:

What a relief, I'm not the only one who has a cat that runs away when a wee lil mouse is around lol (and he did run away, hid himself under the bath and we couldn't find him for 2 days... then he got hungry and came out himself)

iv never seen a pigeon in turkey wow!!!! there all over england but their dirty and dont look as sweet as the one that came into ur house!xxx wen i was about 3 i used to get in trouble for catching pigeons and releasing them in my grandmas house she used to go mad at me hehe :D xxx

Umit your for the birds .... lol ha ha.

I have mice in my rooftop aswell Eline its really freeky when your alone and you hear that scratching sound, we dont know how the lil blighters got in in the first place!!!

iamTravelr

Admin
Staff member
Blogger
Jenny said:
Umit your for the birds .... lol ha ha.

I have mice in my rooftop aswell Eline its really freeky when your alone and you hear that scratching sound, we dont know how the lil blighters got in in the first place!!!
actually i love female leopars ;)