r u a hero or villian

You seem like the type of person who could be a hero.

You have 4 points for 20 Questions.You are for 80 % pure!

The average of surfers were 48 % pure.

you are on the path to evil lol

and im still as pure as ever!!! lol (i wish)

First of all:

How can I answer question 15 with yes or no ??
Do you think with your heart of with your mind ?? Yes / NO ?????????????? :doh:

This is my outcome:

:miranda:

The Quiz - Solutions

You have 4 points for 20 Questions.You are for 80 % pure!

You have 3 points for 20 Questions.You are for 85 % pure!

this is mine i am so pure

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
You have 8 points for 20 Questions.You are for 60 % pure!

You seem like the type of person who could be a villain. In my eyes it's a definite. You mine as win the lotto become a billionaire and call yourself Lex Luthor cause from where I'm standing your a potential villain

Carmella said:
You have 8 points for 20 Questions.You are for 60 % pure!

You seem like the type of person who could be a villain. In my eyes it's a definite. You mine as win the lotto become a billionaire and call yourself Lex Luthor cause from where I'm standing your a potential villain

haha Mell, u lil DEVIL :p

kiddin' hun, we know u r an angel deep down inside... very deep tho...

You have 9 points for 20 Questions.You are for 55 % pure!

and i thought i was a definate hero hehe! aghhhhh im so ill!! thats probs making me feel evil mwahahaha :box:

It's hard to say. You seem like your still in the deciding stages. You don't know to much about your life yet. But don't worry to much. Finding yourself is a huge hero quality but it can also be deadly. Finding yourself can lead to finding out some pretty bad things. Remember Pandora's box.You have 17 points for 20 Questions.You are for 15 % pure!

What a load of codswollop!! :mad: :mad:

I am evil through and through :D :D

You have 11 points for 20 Questions.You are for 45 % pure!

You have 10 points for 20 Questions.You are for 50 % pure!