hey try this!!!!

For 80 % you are: Punk/Skater! This is my personal favorite, you are easy going but you don't just take whoever is cool at the time. Good for you! You are probably really cool so look for the baggy pants, t-shirts and Vans.

You could also get this result:
For 10 % you are: Other, now this could mean a variety of things, like Nerd or Goth, you just look for personality and you probably care more about that then what they dress like. What not to look for: Prep-Jock, Punk/Skater.

Or even this one:
For 10 % you are: Prep/Jock. Honestly my personal least favorite. You go a lot for looks and being popular is important for you. You should look for baggy pants, button up shirts with the sleeves rolled up and whatever shoes are "in"

For 40 % you are: Prep/Jock. Honestly my personal least favorite. You go a lot for looks and being popular is important for you. You should look for baggy pants, button up shirts with the sleeves rolled up and whatever shoes are "in"
35.20 % of 1307 Quiz participants had this profile!

For 40 % you are: Punk/Skater! This is my personal favorite, you are easy going but you don't just take whoever is cool at the time. Good for you! You are probably really cool so look for the baggy pants, t-shirts and Vans.

Or even this one:
For 20 % you are: Other, now this could mean a variety of things, like Nerd or Goth, you just look for personality and you probably care more about that then what they dress like. What not to look for: Prep-Jock, Punk/Skater.

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
For 50 % you are: Prep/Jock. Honestly my personal least favorite. You go a lot for looks and being popular is important for you. You should look for baggy pants, button up shirts with the sleeves rolled up and whatever shoes are "in"

too true.

For 40 % you are: Other, now this could mean a variety of things, like Nerd or Goth, you just look for personality and you probably care more about that then what they dress like. What not to look for: Prep-Jock, Punk/Skater.
10.37 % of 1321 Quiz participants had this profile!

For 30 % you are: Prep/Jock. Honestly my personal least favorite. You go a lot for looks and being popular is important for you. You should look for baggy pants, button up shirts with the sleeves rolled up and whatever shoes are "in"

Or even this one:
For 30 % you are: Punk/Skater! This is my personal favorite, you are easy going but you don't just take whoever is cool at the time. Good for you! You are probably really cool so look for the baggy pants, t-shirts and Vans.

this is mine some rite and some wrong

For 60 % you are: Prep/Jock. Honestly my personal least favorite. You go a lot for looks and being popular is important for you. You should look for baggy pants, button up shirts with the sleeves rolled up and whatever shoes are "in"
35.58 % of 1436 Quiz participants had this profile!

For 30 % you are: Punk/Skater! This is my personal favorite, you are easy going but you don't just take whoever is cool at the time. Good for you! You are probably really cool so look for the baggy pants, t-shirts and Vans.

a gal needs a jock hehe

For 40 % you are: Prep/Jock. Honestly my personal least favorite. You go a lot for looks and being popular is important for you. You should look for baggy pants, button up shirts with the sleeves rolled up and whatever shoes are "in"
35.92 % of 1481 Quiz participants had this profile!

For 40 % you are: Other, now this could mean a variety of things, like Nerd or Goth, you just look for personality and you probably care more about that then what they dress like. What not to look for: Prep-Jock, Punk/Skater.

Or even this one:
For 20 % you are: Punk/Skater! This is my personal favorite, you are easy going but you don't just take whoever is cool at the time. Good for you! You are probably really cool so look for the baggy pants, t-shirts and Vans.

Keeping my all options open...that's for sure !! ;)