Kevin 31st july 13th august!!!!

Hey guys, I'll be spending my first hol in kusadasi on the 31st july till the 13th of august. :bigok: If anyone would like to meet to give me a few tips about the place it would be much appreciated! :)

x0x_JoAnNe_x0x said:
Make sure ya go to bar st and check out the beaches and go on as many excursions as u can! hehe make it the best! And Shop!!! xxx

AND SHOP!!! Im bringing my girlfriend! I'll be lucky if i can get away from it! :D

Hey

Hey Kevin I Know I Said I Wud See Ya In Dublin Airport But Where Did Ya Say You Were Staying Was It The Tropicana Garden Hotel??? If So Una Is Staying There As Well So We Can All Meet Up And Get In Touch With The Other Insane Forum Members?????

Sue

flynns08 said:
Hey Kevin I Know I Said I Wud See Ya In Dublin Airport But Where Did Ya Say You Were Staying Was It The Tropicana Garden Hotel??? If So Una Is Staying There As Well So We Can All Meet Up And Get In Touch With The Other Insane Forum Members?????

Sue
Hi sue,
Ya i'm staying in the tropicana, Cannot wait as it should be a mad hol! Ya we can all meet up and have a few drinks and a laugh. Looking forward to it!!! :D

Kevin

KEVIN WHEN YA GET TO THE AIRPORT KEEP SHOUTING FORUM ALL OVER THE AIRPORT LIKE YA HAD TOURETTE SYNDROM AND I WILL SOON FIND YA

SUE

LOL Sue you crazy girl.....seeing it al happen all of us shouting all the time all trough Kusadasi !!

If we don't find eachother we can be sure the locals will bring us together, because they get totally insane from us......... :D :D :D

Hey

HEY ELINE JUST HAD A MAD IDEA WHAT ABOUT OPENING A PUB CALLED THE FORUM THAT WOULD MEAN WE WOULD KNOW WHERE WE CUD MEET UP AND HAVE SOMEONE ON A LOUD SPEAKER cok deli forum MEMBERS FREE TURKS AVAILABLE HERE. FREE TRIALS AVAILABLE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS

MAIN ACTS INCLUDE UMIT THE CONTORTIONIST TURK
VIVA THE 6 YARAK WONDER

THATS A PLAN FOR TENDERS PLEASE CONTACT ME OR ELINE

SUE:p :p :p :p :p :p

:D lol

Never heard a better idea in my life !! It has got to be a big hit....everybody comming to The Forum !! And we will be the bartendersssssssss !! Wearing sexy outfits like in Coyote Ugly!! and dancing on the bar ;)

coyote ugly

Yea Coyote Ugly Turkish Style Us Wearing Very Little But Turkish Belly Dancing Outfits With People Putting Millions Of Lira Into Our Kulots Insallah.
God Viva And Umit Cud Give The Day Job

Sue

flynns08 said:
Yea Coyote Ugly Turkish Style Us Wearing Very Little But Turkish Belly Dancing Outfits With People Putting Millions Of Lira Into Our Kulots Insallah.
God Viva And Umit Cud Give The Day Job

Sue

Awww that i would love to see, but i dont know if the 2of them r willing to do that :confused: Eaven though it would make me a lot more interresting, if i could see umit shaking that thing in a belly dancing outfit :D I would defo pay lots of cash to see that ;)
Maybe he should consider doing that, lots of money in it umit :p

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
flynns08 said:
KEVIN WHEN YA GET TO THE AIRPORT KEEP SHOUTING FORUM ALL OVER THE AIRPORT LIKE YA HAD TOURETTE SYNDROM AND I WILL SOON FIND YA

SUE

Hahahaha I can imagine you doing that :D

When I met one of my friends off the net at a train station, I didn't know what she looked like so me and my mate kept randomly screaming her name out in hope that she would hear. got some very wierd looks.....

flynns08 said:
HEY ELINE JUST HAD A MAD IDEA WHAT ABOUT OPENING A PUB CALLED THE FORUM THAT WOULD MEAN WE WOULD KNOW WHERE WE CUD MEET UP AND HAVE SOMEONE ON A LOUD SPEAKER cok deli forum MEMBERS FREE TURKS AVAILABLE HERE. FREE TRIALS AVAILABLE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS

MAIN ACTS INCLUDE UMIT THE CONTORTIONIST TURK
VIVA THE 6 YARAK WONDER

THATS A PLAN FOR TENDERS PLEASE CONTACT ME OR ELINE

SUE:p :p :p :p :p :p

I have 1 day off and the forum has gone completely deli!

**claire**

Super Moderator
everythings gone crazy as we were all having withdrawal symptons of the forum while it was down yesterday!! :confused:

what would we do without the forum!!! :)

**claire** said:
everythings gone crazy as we were all having withdrawal symptons of the forum while it was down yesterday!! :confused:

what would we do without the forum!!! :)

Seems a bit coincidental? I am off one day and the forum goes down! I blame you Claire!

Bend over!

Ceza Sen!

Hi all!!!! It me the original limerick lad, IM BACK!!!!!! Sue, leaving dublin on the 31st and staying in the tropicana! Cant wait, 5 weeks to go!! It so good to be back on the forum and to see what all you guys are up to? Hope nothing too exciting has been happening while iv been away! hey to claire, Hows the form?

Kevin!!!!!!!!!!!! :D