Acupple of quizzes

What sort of kiss do u have?

My Results

You have an entrancing kiss~ the kind that leaves your partner bedazzled and maybe even feeling he/she is dreaming. Quite effective; the kiss that never lessens and always blows your partner away like the first time.

What kind of barbie are you?

My Results

Barbie Got Back! Go you! You're the closest thing ever to a true black Barbie. Shake that fat ass of yours.

yeh rite im white and i have a quite small arse actually

Just Remember Everyone Barbie Lies! :nf02:

what kind of alcoholic drink are u

My Result

Your like vodka
A complete wild party animal! you bring out the beast even in the even most reserved, Your loud and confident and just out to have fun! The life and soul of the party!
Your sexy and u know it - using it to your best advantage to get what u want and laugh while your doing it!
Positive outlook on life - but perhaps a bit crazy for most people!

You have a surprise kiss! Your partner is always pleasantly pleased to have you jump outta no where to dote them with a fun peck on the cheek or more passionate embrace. super markets and work places are your favorite places to attack your loved one with all your love =p

You're Transgender Barbie! You're well, there's no way to describe you. Pick a sex and stay with it!
He he he

"?? Which Alcoholic Drink Are You ??" - Results:

Im most like a cocktail :p

Im fun and often the life of a party. Interesting with a good sence of humour and definately exciting. You're young at heart, and often you give people the escape they need. You make an excellent friend....

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
My Kiss:
You have a mysterious kiss. Your partner never knows what you're going to come up with next; this creates great excitement and arousal never knowing what to expect. And it's sure to end in a kiss as great as your mystery.

Barbie:
You're Gangsta B!tch Barbie. You're tough and you like it rough, and of course you like to pop a cap in any wiggers ass.

Drink:
Your like vodka
A complete wild party animal! you bring out the beast even in the even most reserved, Your loud and confident and just out to have fun! The life and soul of the party!
Your sexy and u know it - using it to your best advantage to get what u want and laugh while your doing it!

You have a mysterious kiss. Your partner never knows what you're going to come up with next; this creates great excitement and arousal never knowing what to expect. And it's sure to end in a kiss as great as your mystery.

You're Exotic Dancer Barbie. You have some moves, and will do anything for a few bucks. Take it off girl, but keep it PG-13 please.

Drink:
Your like vodka

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Smilina said:
Haha Mell, u really ARE SOOOOOO VODKA!!! ;)

[EDIT]

ooops :eek: this wasn't supposed to be poseted. Charlote, delete pls :confused:
See, I'm so like Vodka you had to say it twice :)

Yeah Joeyyyyyy me too. Voddy is my fave drink EVER.

Yum Yum!!! :D ....

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
x0x_JoAnNe_x0x said:
hehe that man has a rather large see through package :lmfao: vodka rox and its cheap and kicks in quite quickly !!! xxx
Indeed he does. It's the guy from SATC (Samantha's Boyfriend yum yum)

Yeah, It kicks in quickly. My favorite drink..ever ever ever..is Vodka & Red Bull. & Because of the sugar in the red bull it really kicks in quick.

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
x0x_JoAnNe_x0x said:
hehe i might try that red bull and vod tonight as im goin to a house party im scared i might be sick tho! hmmmm i might just get sum big Alcopops or summink !! wats evry1 else up to tonight! xx
You won't be sick, Try it Try it Try it!!! :p (Bit of peer pressure never hurt anyone!)

I dunno what my P of A is for tonight, I'm a little bit skint. Went on a mad one last night. Didn't end up going out till 11 and I didn't get in until 5:30 this morning and was up @ 7. Tiredness!!

Ah, i wish I was 16 again ..Joey you lucky duck. It was Proper bo i tell thee. The days of sneaking into clubs without ID, and going on mad boozing all nighters and actually getting in trouble for it. Being over 18 sucks tats.

Did you get your dresses yet babe??

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
You have 14 from 15 questions correct.

Hell, you're a crazed fan!

Hehe Cool quiz! Aw, I so love that film.

I love the poem they read from her mum's journal.. So sweet. I always cry when I watch it :(

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Have you ever seen the film 'Honey' ? Thats another of my fave's. It's great!!

Joey where do you get all your shithot avatars from girl?

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Lol aw!

That sites well good! I'm looking at all of them and it's keeping me nicely entertained.

Now the whole forum is gonna have funky avatars...

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
x0x_JoAnNe_x0x said:
im starting to feel mean on my lil andrex puppy its been running for hours must be getting tired :p
Heheh! You have the best av now. Aww!! I might go watch that film in abit, you've got me in the mood! :)

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Yeah, I watched it just now, I have turned it off before the end...Too sad!! :(

I think thats a really good idea, chickpea. And a Quiz section, too :p