Tattoos

Hey guys i was just wondering if anyone here has ever had a tattoo whilst they were in bar st or in kus? im a bit young to have one but id like one in maybe a couple of years and iv been told its quite dangerous to have them abroad and your best to have them in your own country! well i was wondering also if they hurt more there or there just the same etc..?
Love Joanne xxxx :p

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
This might be of some help to you, sweetie. Tatoo

I really really used to want a Tattoo done on my lower back. But A) I'm shit scared of needles and B) I get bored of things so easily, I could never pick just 1 design and have to have it on me forever.

I won't have one done now...I was on the bus once and this woman got on with a lil flower tattoo on the top of her shoulder and she was like 50 and it was all wrinkled and faded and horrible. And i thought.... nope....

Where do you wanna get a tat and what of?

I got a tattoo done on my lower back when i was 15, and although i dont totally regret it. I wish that i would have waited til i was a bit older and chose a different design! Im now loking into getting something else added to it, but i dont know! Joey if your not totally sure about it dont do it coz its something thats gonna be with u forever!

Atleast at the bottom of your back, not many people will see it when your old and wrinkly i suppose:doh:

i think if i do get one it'll b a black and white butterfly like the one jamie has on her back in a walk to remember but i'd get a semi permanent. im scared of needles too an injections bad dunno if i cud cope with it dunno that too my back loads :cry: xxx

Just thought I'd add my bit.

I don't have any tatoos and at this stage I don't think I will ever gat one (starting to get old and wrinkly lol)

I don't mind tatoos but also think I would get bored with the design and probably couldn't take the pain anyway!! :eek:

But, I do have a transfer tatoo thingy that I got in New York, ready for St. Patricks day next week lol
(To go with my green wig, flashing tiara & dickybow etc)

It's a shamrock with I'm drunk and I'm Irish :D (Guess I could wear that all year round then!!!)

awwww that sounds cool i want a temp one without the pain! Awwww ur not gettin old oonie!!! if anyone getting wrinkles who visits kus it's cas we lounge abt in the sun hehe (good excuse) ur as old as u feel!!!
Your right tho i probs would get bored with the design i need summat i really love ! hmmm gunna look on google! xxxx i might have to call the googlebusters !! dododododododo i aint fraid of no post!! hehe my version!

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
British-Jo said:
you said you scared of needles me puzzled cos you had belly pierced and ears.
LOL I'm shit scared of needles. Like totally terrified..But i have my ears pierced loads, my nose, my belly, and I even had my tongue done.

Where's the logic in that??! hehe

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
x0x_JoAnNe_x0x said:
i dont mind piercings really there over and done with in a sec but tattoos are needles constantly digging in to u xxx
I reallllly like getting things pierced. How wierd is that, lol!!

The tongue was the worst though, they clamped it down and then stuck a HUGE needle through it twice right infront of my eyes, I nearly passed out. My mouth was full of blood and I couldn't speak without sounding like a mong & I couldn't eat anything except Heinz tomato soup for a week. Never again... *Shudders at the thought*

I cant say ive ever really wanted a tatoo! Just doesnt appeal to me :confused:

Thanks fro that lovely description Mella lol, put me right off my lunch love ha ha

x0x_JoAnNe_x0x said:
i dont mind piercings really there over and done with in a sec but tattoos are needles constantly digging in to u xxx
Getting tattood doesn't hurt too much. I had 2 done (and one erased which hurt 10 times more), see it like a "stingy" feeling. You won't feel needles digging in to ur skin as you put it, but it's more like the surface of your skin is being scratched too hard. By the way, only the lines are stingy, when they fill the tattoo up it doesn't hurt, that actually feels nice and tickly. Whatever you do, make sure you get tattood in a good & clean place, I wouldn't recommend to have your tattoo done in Kusadasi. Even if it's a clean place, it's the summer: you're gonna wanna swim and sit on the beach which is just asking for infections. God knows what kind of filth is in the water etc.

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Shannon said:
I cant say ive ever really wanted a tatoo! Just doesnt appeal to me :confused:

Thanks fro that lovely description Mella lol, put me right off my lunch love ha ha
Tattoo's used to be original and you stuck out if you had one. Now the whole world and his wife has got one. You stick out more now if you're tattoo free.

Ha ha sorry, babe! :friends:

I am from the dont-ever-get-your-tongue-pierced awareness group. How come you are eating your lunch now anyway, chick? It's dinner time!? :p

iv bin meaning to get a tatoo every time i went to kusadasi this year but i always ended up too pissed n tolga my firned tha was gonna do it sed id have to be sober!!!i hate needles i didt even have my mrsa i decided id rather have the mumps!!Lol

yup true, you do have to be sober..
they also say it heals faster if you don't drink the period after you had it done, but I've put it to the test and it's a mythe!

well i will not say it wasnt sore cause some of it was, but i thought it was a pain that u can bear. it was the tattoo,s near paddys

i had a tatoo done in bar street, i chose it durin the day and then got it done at night after some much needed dutch courage coz im a wuss lol it was all good, healed nicely n everythin i've had no probs wit it at all <touch wood> lol

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Yeh a little butterfly would be cute as!

I used to want a chinese symbol on my left shoulder. Until I heard this story about a boy that thought he was getting a Chinese symbol for 'Honour, Trust & Love'' and really the tat said he was gay in Chinese :D

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
How can you swim in stuff after you have a tat done? I thought it had to be covered up by a cotton wool thingy to stop infection?