am i the oldest on here!

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
No, I think there are a few on here older than 34. If you go through the calendar you will see quite a few in their 40's.

I think there are also younger members than 16 here aswell..[not many though]

oldest one

Hi Everyone,

I've just registered and am 39, so a little bit older than you British Jo.

We've just booked to go to Kusadasi from 22nd May for a week all inclusive at the Tusan Beach Resort Hotel. Can't Wait!

Mandie

im 16 :p beating ya judy hehe! im nearly catching up! im still in school though (boring) xxx
and welcome to the forum mandie hope u enjoy kusadasi its fab so im sure u will! hope u find the forum useful to everyone is really nice so im sure u will! xxxx

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Your gonna Have a blast at uni, Judes.

Mandie said:
Hi Everyone,
I've just registered and am 39, so a little bit older than you British Jo.
Mandie
Welcome to the forum Mandie, babe. :)

Welcome Mandie !!

In the beginning I thought I was one of the oldest here....but no no I surely am NOT !! hahaha only 28 !! (Yeah Judy you think I am old...I know... ;) )

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
28?!?! I forget you are a lil' bt older than us. I always think you are my age!!

Anyway, I'm 21 but I feel like I'm 16. [and act like it toooooo]

Well I'm approaching the big 30 (well I'm led to believe this but I have my doubts)

But if you ask me I never really got past about 17!! :D

Carmella said:
28?!?! I forget you are a lil' bt older than us. I always think you are my age!!

Anyway, I'm 21 but I feel like I'm 16. [and act like it toooooo]

But ofcourse I look like 18 !! haha :D lol Age isn't really that importand...you are as "old" as you feel. Sometimes I feel, 18 then 28 and somtimes 80 !! :p

Oonie said:
Well I'm approaching the big 30 (well I'm led to believe this but I have my doubts)

But if you ask me I never really got past about 17!! :D
Almost 30...and still looking great Una !! :) We sure are the living proof that you do not have to "doze in" when you get older !!

So to all the "puppy's" here do not be affraid of getting older....just think of us ...lol :p

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Ozzy (Aaron) is a member here, he's 15. But he doesn't post.
Joanne is 16..

I act my shoe size, not my age.. Mentally i'd say we were the youngest Sarah :D In La La Land (just like Neverland) you never grow old.

Eline said:
Almost 30...and still looking great Una !! :) We sure are the living proof that you do not have to "doze in" when you get older !!

So to all the "puppy's" here do not be affraid of getting older....just think of us ...lol :p

Thanks Eline ;) Your'e great chick :friends:

As they say age is but a number. So, for all you young whipper-snappers out there.... you have nothing to fear from getting old(er)!! lol

AS Eline said just think of us (and wait til you see us in action in Kus :D :D , you'll all want to be just like us lol

Oonie said:
Thanks Eline ;)
AS Eline said just think of us (and wait til you see us in action in Kus :D :D , you'll all want to be just like us lol
Good one Una babe,.... see us at work and shivver !! :p With class....ofcourse ;)

Oh BTW I really noticed (in my few months as single) that now a day's it's very modern for younger guys to "do" it with older women.....hahahaha ;)

Yes, but a lot of "young" guys still think it's strange.;)
And the Turkish in the lads in the bar don't care off course..
Older ladies are always a bit more adult then the younger ones. (with relationships)