Lil introduction

Hello, I am Vladimir(19) from the Netherlands. I have an appartment in Kusidasi near the Marina harbour. I've been visiting Turkey from my birth. Last year my family decided to buy an appartment in Kusidasi, because friends did the same. Anyway, I would like to meet some more people in here, although I am very busy boy.
Too bad I don't know a lot of Turkish language, but this might change in the future.

Greets Vlad..

hey vlad welcome to the forum i stay at the rina otel all the time and thats next to the marina do u know it? yeh your language will pick up and get better you are very lucky to have a house there! well enjoy the forum everyone is lovely! xxxxxxxxx

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Hey Vlad,

Welcome to the forums! Nice to have you here.

Lucky you having an apartment over there - I'm working on my mum to get one, with puppy dog eyes....not getting very far though.

Hou je taai,

Mella xox

Welcome Vladimir !!

I am sure you are gonna have a woderfull time here at the forum !! And maybe your can meet some of us when you are in Kusadasi this summer !!

Veel plezier en als je wat te vragen hebt....zeker doen er zijn hier experts genoeg ;)

xx

Thanks for the welcome;).
I am looking forward going again in July.. I can see the Dutch people also have flooded the forums of Kusadasi and not only the city.

Hi, im Ruth from Englnd,Ithought i would say a quick hello to everyone, my familyand i are travelling to Turkey at the end of May this year for two weeks.We are staying at the Aqua Fantasy resort Kusadasi.Would love to hear from any body that has been there.Our first time to Turkey.

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Hey Ruth welcome to the forums sweetie!!! Great to have you here.

I stayed at the Aqua Fantasy Hotel too. You will have a great time, I absolutely loved it! If you have Any questions - don't hesitate to ask.

Mella xxxxx