London

London Baby

Do any of you ladies know London well? If so can you suggest any cool places to go? Im heading off tomorrow night and ill be there all weekend hurray!! :p

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Oh theres so many places that are worth checking out....London is great, it's so atmospheric. I loooove it.

The shopping is really cool.. Oxford street, Regent street, bond street ect.

There are loads of great restaurants and pubs... But to be honest it's best you eat out of the center coz you will get majorly ripped off in the real touristic areas.

which part of London are you staying in?

Thanks essex girl, sorry hun couldnt resist!!

Staying in North London around Muswell Hill! We're gonna take one of those bus tours bit naff i know but hey it saves the feet for the stillettos later in the evening!!!

Last time i was there we were out around Camden and Crouch End also Muswell Hill do you know any of these spots?

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Jenny said:
Thanks essex girl, sorry hun couldnt resist!!

Staying in North London around Muswell Hill! We're gonna take one of those bus tours bit naff i know but hey it saves the feet for the stillettos later in the evening!!!

Last time i was there we were out around Camden and Crouch End also Muswell Hill do you know any of these spots?
:mad: @ Essex girl hehe

Yeah, I used to live in North London.

You should check out Soho aswell ..it's like a mini Amsterdam. Lots of sex and really cool pubs ;)

Covent Gardens is also nice and chilled, and Chinatown.

I actually like those bus tours! Haha..well they are the best way to see London. It's so big, walking round it is out of the question.

There are Loads of Irish bars aswell so it should be good craic on Thursday.

Jeez ill be drowning more than the feckin Shamrock!! ha ha cannot wait just to be on the plane.

Funny it'll take 45 mins to fly from here to London but prolly 2hrs to get to Dublin Airport from my house knowing the fecken traffic!! Don't care ill be on my holliers.

Yes cannot wait to meet you all in May im really looking forward to it because ill be just finished my exams so i can celebrate in style. My mates still looking for peeps to share, feel really sorry for her. Atleast i know im defo going and ive something to look forward to.

Whats Soho like? Cosmopolitan, kinda stylish???

Do you know any of those places that i mentioned, i really like Camden actually and i bloomin love Brixton with all the dudes!!

I was called an Essex girl before because i was wearing my white stillettos ha ha :p

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Jenny said:
Whats Soho like? Cosmopolitan, kinda stylish???

Do you know any of those places that i mentioned, i really like Camden actually and i bloomin love Brixton with all the dudes!!

I was called an Essex girl before because i was wearing my white stillettos ha ha :p
Hahaha! Seriously no matter who I meet (Its happened with Dutch/American/Canadian/French Spanish and even a flippin guy from China) when I mention I'm from Essex they go 'Ahhhhh I see' and wink at me, lol!
I'm like no mate you aint in with a chance :p

Yeah Soho is quite hip. I'm always a little weary when I go there coz everytime I've been there have been a few shady characters. It's nice though, but lots of prozzies and sex shops/cinemas ect.

Have you ever been to the market in Camden? Thats quite cool...

And knightsbridge is lovely, very posh. But i take it you've already been to Harrods? Its normally the first place tourists head for. I was up there 2 days before Christmas and there was a mad stampede in Harrods - it took me 2 hours to get out, hahah the flippin chinese and there big rucksacks!

Oh my God im such a bimbo i meant to say Convent Garden!! Jeez i didnt mean Soho to be cosmopolitan!!! Oh my God i nearly fell off my chair....you must of thought i was a right eegit!!! All those Sex shops with the prozzies.....

Tell me about Knightsbridge is it far from where we'll be staying?

Yes ive been to Harrods as a kid cant really remember it!! Went to the market in Camden last October, its great fun.

Im looking forward to the bus tour, ill be sitting on top checkin out the sights!

**claire**

Super Moderator
Knightsbridge isnt to far from where you will be Jen, also the bus will go right past Harrods..Kensington is nice as well, some nice bars around there (& most of the men have lost of spare cash!!! :confused: )

I found a nice pub on Sunday, just off Bond street, towards green park..no idea of the name tho, so not much help really!! :huh:

you'll have fun where ever you end up!!!

Nice one thank you Claire!! Yeah we'll have the craic wherever coz we/ve been looking forward to going now for ages!!

Wonder what Paddys Day will be like in London?

go to the gay bars there supposed to be cool in london or maybe its just that bar thats called gay which isnt full of gays hmmm :confused: xx i was in london for new year and i went to the crystal palace park its cool! id love to visit that peter pan statue and the london eye! xxx

**claire**

Super Moderator
Jenny said:
Hi Joanne, whats the Crystal Palace Park i am a bimboloid!
Jen, Its a huge victorian park, theres a dinosaur park there, & the ruins of the palace that was situated on the land ..it really just a nice area to have a walk around. they have a huge sports area there also. :)

Oh God missus i don t think ill be able for any sports what with all the drinking!

It sounds lovely though, which part of London is that in?

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
**claire** said:
Jen, Its a huge victorian park, theres a dinosaur park there, & the ruins of the palace that was situated on the land ..it really just a nice area to have a walk around. they have a huge sports area there also. :)
Aw I love Crystal Palace park!! It's so pretty.

Has anyone been to Speakers corner on a Sunday when all the men get on their Soapboxes and shout about stuff?! That is TOO funny!! They are all mad. I was giggling at one of these guys raving on about how god will send you straight to hell if you sin even once, and he got off his box and squared up to me haha :eek:

Jenny said:
Eh Carmella if your there, who in the hell have you got your lips locked with in your aviator? Is that the boyfriend?
Well he's now my Ex boyfriend *sniffles*