Happy St Patricks Day

**claire**

Super Moderator
For all the Irish (who have the day off tommorow) I hope you enjoy your day!!! :)

A good day to be Irish
and banish all your sorrow
A good day for glad tidings
for today and tomorrow

A good day to wear a shamrock
for your wishes to come true
May you prosper in every way
hope all your dreams come true

Happy St. Patrick's Day To You!

Cheers Claire ah your soooo cute i just wanna grab your cheeks and give you a kiss!

I ll be wearing my big green hat all around London, NOT!!
I'll be drowning the Shamrock somewhere, Irish and proud.

So your half Irish whos Irish then your Mum or Dad? Where in Ireland they from?

La Fheile Padraig :D

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY
I will be sure to have a drink for all of you tomorrow which will probably leave me in some state :D :D :cheers:

Looking forward to dressing up in all the wierd and wacky stuff I brought back from New York. Will have plenty of photos to share with you all I'm sure.

Have a blast everyone who is at a party or parade, I know I certainly intend to.

May the luck of the Irish be with you all!! :D

Love Una, Queen of Ireland

**claire**

Super Moderator
Jenny said:
I ll be wearing my big green hat all around London, NOT!!
I'll be drowning the Shamrock somewhere, Irish and proud.
ha ha ..seriously, you would not believe how many of those hats were about on sunday & the huge Guinness hats .....& a sea of green Irish football shirts ....:confused: on virtually every person in London!! .. I even had a green top on ..didnt want to feel left out!! ;)

Thanks Sarah!! lol

I'm sure I will actually see some sights that closely resemble that tomorrow night :D (In fact it will probably be me!! lol)

Yeah i saw it on the news the fountains were all died green, thats mad it looked brill!

No problem to you girl with your green top, fair play to ye!

That'll be you Una dancin on the tables.. :D :D

Ha ha i love it Joanne!! Tell him im a dead ringer for her!!! I WISH, well i got the hair anyway but id have to lash on the st Tropez big time.

Hey

Hey Jen You Do Look Like Jay Lo But Your Not As Tempramental As Her.
Happy St Paddys Day To One And All

Up The Dubs
Up The Oirish

Up Your Bum

Sue

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Gawd, It's quiet on the forums without all the Irish people!

Hope everyone's having a good St. Paddys day xo

[EDIT] HAHAHAHAHA Sue babe I just got your txt, It's so annoying that I can't txt you back... but it's cool that you can read the forums from your phone! even though you can't reply *huffs*
Happy Saint Paddys Day my Little Irish Jewel. Don't get too drunk :p Up the bokkers babe!! xxxxxx

Ohhhh now I know why it's so quiet here today !! Well to all you Irish babes, celebrating St. Patricks Day, have fun and drink a couple of beers for me !! :p

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Eline said:
Ohhhh now I know why it's so quiet here today !! Well to all you Irish babes, celebrating St. Patricks Day, have fun and drink a couple of beers for me !! :p
a couple? A couple of hundred. :cheers: