I kiss you

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
HAHAHAHAHA Where do you find this stuff Kez?!? (your new nickname, you like? ;))

I remember there was another website just like this posted on here awhile ago with a different Turkish man ha ha funny bok..

**claire**

Super Moderator
the man is a legend!!! :)

HAHAHAHAHA Where do you find this stuff Kez?!? (your new nickname, you like? ;))
Loving the new Nick name!! Cheers girls!! :p

does anyone else think this is where Ali G got his 'Borat' idea from??

Borat (aka Ali G aka Sasha Baron Cohen)

a few more links worth looking at ...
The history of Mahir

Bar street song 2005

the song ......:D My Name is Mahir ..give me a call!! :D

I havnt laughed so much in a LONG time!!!! :)

he is soooooo funni and how desperate! he even includes his number! we should prank him! hehe and i think its funny how some turkish people always want to know the number population in your town im always like hmmmmm :confused: and his english is well sweet it all sounds realli strange wen we read it!!
I might go visit him hehe wata hunk :inlove:

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
**claire** said:
does anyone else think this is where Ali G got his 'Borat' idea from??

Borat (aka Ali G aka Sasha Baron Cohen)
LOL! I actually thought of Borat when I clicked the link. Talk about long lost brothers. Borat is a flippin' legend. I was chuffed when he got his own show.

Good stuff.

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
I like the one where he was showing this American guy sexual pictures of him and this girl .. and he was saying ''this is my sister'' ''you like?'' ''she live in field'' and the guy was like ''Omg you have sex with your sister?''

Or the one where he was singing in an American bar, and he sung really rude stuff about Jewish people. Something like ''throw the jew down the well and your country will be free'' and the whole place was clapping.

BRING HIM BAAAAACK :D

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Did you ever see the one with the fox hunters? And this one lady went pure mental at him hahah.

I used to love Ali G aswell. Me mate dave right he is from the staines massive Aiiiiiiiiii an me julieeeeeeeeeeeee