asleep ??

**claire**

Super Moderator
All the Irish members are out 'celebrating'...& are more than likely danicing on tables by know!! ;)

**must admit i had a quick 1/2 a guinness sat int he beer garden of my local pub at lunch time .... would be rude not to :)

**claire**

Super Moderator
Umit ....you have to drink guinness on St Patricks day!!!

Some of the bars add food colouring to guiness to make it look a dark green colour (for St Patricks day only) :confused:

[edit]...Guinness is a thick black beer, (incase you didnt know ;) ) that is brewed in Dublin

**claire** said:
All the Irish members are out 'celebrating'...& are more than likely danicing on tables by know!! ;)

**must admit i had a quick 1/2 a guinness sat int he beer garden of my local pub at lunch time .... would be rude not to :)
Yeah I know Claire, but the other members are very quiet too.....

And I was a little bored !! Wish I did like you and had a beer in my luchtime.... :doh: Everything would have looked a bit better then...lol

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
YES EVERYONE WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:whistle: I am trying to do work!

Lol @ Kez, yes it would have been really rude not to. But you should have made that a pint.

My Irish friend just rang me, she is absolutely wankered already and was singing some leprechaun song to me hehe

Well I am at work to... :whistle: But can't get really to do much today... :eek:
I will make it up tommorow....Promise.

Wish we had st.Partricks Day, sounds like everyone is having loads of fun... :)

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Yeah. But we have Konininningdag (lol@my spelling) that makes up for not having St. Paddy's day, toch??

I am cracking up @ your PM!!!!! Hahaha...Jen Pez LOL

**claire**

Super Moderator
Carmella said:
YES EVERYONE WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:whistle: I am trying to do work!

Lol @ Kez, yes it would have been really rude not to. But you should have made that a pint.

My Irish friend just rang me, she is absolutely wankered already and was singing some leprechaun song to me hehe
I would of had a pint ...but have an hour drive home :doh: & i would have never have wanted to come back to work!!

My Irish friend just called me as well ......if he makes it home tonight i will be very surprised!!! :confused:

Koninginnedag !! Well good try Mell, I am writing loads of mistakes too !! :eek:

And Yes that's aslo great, but this year I am gonna miss it...will be already in Kus...Don't know must I cry :cry: ore not... :(

I am a bit unstable today.... :eek: I think...

You're welcome for the update on W&G !!

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Eline said:
Koninginnedag !! Well good try Mell, I am writing loads of mistakes too !! :eek:

And Yes that's aslo great, but this year I am gonna miss it...will be already in Kus...Don't know must I cry :cry: ore not... :(

I am a bit unstable today.... :eek: I think...

You're welcome for the update on W&G !!
Lol @ your instability. *Cuddles* (2.5 dagen en dan lekker vacantie schat, waar is jou glimlach :))

AW I love Koninginnedag..but I reckon being in Kusadasi is a million times better!!!!

Although There is nothing quite like a big dutch knee's up...Overal a sea of Orange, Heinken everywhere, Drunk Dutchies acting like tits. LOVE ITTT :D

Just looked at the webcams....here it is :) :) :)

Ant it's true Koninginnedag is the best celebration of the year, especially in A'dam. Well you can sure say alot about the Dutchies but we sure can PARTY !! :p :cheers:

And well being in Kusadasi, will not be sooo bad...hahaha Joking...I am getting a bit nervous but am sure that I will have a great time over there !! With all you Honey's ofcourse :friends:

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Eline said:
Just looked at the webcams....here it is :) :) :)

Ant it's true Koninginnedag is the best celebration of the year, especially in A'dam. Well you can sure say alot about the Dutchies but we sure can PARTY !! :p :cheers:

And well being in Kusadasi, will not be sooo bad...hahaha Joking...I am getting a bit nervous but am sure that I will have a great time over there !! With all you Honey's ofcourse :friends:
Yeah, you can say alot [...of bad.....] things about them, but they know how to party hardy [especially when tanked up full of Heiniken!]

I would be really nervous too, but it's so easy to make friends over there that by the end of your entire stay, you will know so many people. Maybe in the beginning it will take a little getting used to sure, you know - adjusting to your new lifestyle and your new surroundings. But once you're all settled in and have found your feet, it's going to be nothing but fun and you'll gain a lifetime of brilliant memories and stories.

xxx

wtf am I on about? yeah, I have no idea.

Thanks for your wise words Mel !! And I guess you are wright...but you know it's quiet a step going on my one....Well we will see and make the best of it !! :) And really I am sure I am gonna have a wonderfull time...when I am down I will drink Heineken instead of Efes...hahaha :p

awwww i wanna irish friend 2 ring me instead i got some totally weird man with a funny accent waking me up last asking for a chat i didnt even know im!!! yay!! i got my limo sorted for my leavers do!!!! boogie!!

yep sure do well im goin on the hunt in leeds this sunday so i hope i find the dress of my dreams for a reasonable price! i really want a corset one! ooohhhh i want to look fab!! hope i do!! *fingers crossed* xxx

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
x0x_JoAnNe_x0x said:
yep sure do well im goin on the hunt in leeds this sunday
Did you manage to find a dress in Leeds, Joeyski?

Are you near the Trafford Centre?? I really wanna go there..the shopping looks great!