How to Prevent HIV Infection ?

-Speak openly with partners about safer sex techniques and HIV status.

-If you don't know your status, get an HIV test to protect yourself and others.

-Get tested with your partner as a way of saying "you care and want both of you to stay healthy."

-Use a latex condom with each oral, anal or vaginal sexual encounter. Those with latex allergies should use latex-free condoms.

-Do not share needles or syringes if you inject drugs. If you do inject drugs, seek professional help to kick your habit.

-HIV infected pregnant women should get into regular prenatal, intrapartum and postpartum care.

-HIV infected women should not breast feed.

just for the record,

Hi Spicey Lady, useful information and not at all superfluous. Just for the record and on behalf of the members and visitors, who are maby too shy to aks: can you buy condoms free in Kusadasi? Or is it wiser to bring them?
In Holland untll 1950 you could only buy them in a backroom, or from a special organisation on family-planning. Holland having been dominated for a long time by a conservative/catholic government.
Thanks for your reply!

Re: just for the record,

turquoise said:
Hi Spicey Lady, useful information and not at all superfluous. Just for the record and on behalf of the members and visitors, who are maby too shy to aks: can you buy condoms free in Kusadasi? Or is it wiser to bring them?
In Holland untll 1950 you could only buy them in a backroom, or from a special organisation on family-planning. Holland having been dominated for a long time by a conservative/catholic government.
Thanks for your reply!
you can buy them in any pharmacy in kusadasi..

Re: just for the record,

turquoise said:
Thanks for your reply!
You can not get them free but you can buy them from the pharmacies and markets. There is no need to be shy. Just ask for it. No one will judge you for that.

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
I WANT ME A JONNY
AND I WANT IT NOW
OTHERWISE....
ILL BOK ON THOU
I DONT WANT A BA-BY
OR AN H-I-V
I DONT WANT IT
TO HURT