wat age do u act?

You Are 22 Years Old

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences

I AM 22 BLESS ME LITTLE COTTON SOCKS AND MY MEN ARE EVEN YOUNGER
YEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAA

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
You Are 13 Years Old

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world

Yup, I feel like I'm 13 :D

You Belong in the UK
Blimey!
A little proper, a little saucy.
You're so witty and charming...
No one notices your curry breath

cor blimey mate.

it tells me im 23

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

wow i didnt know i was that young n congrats sarah u lil post whore :p xxxx

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Congrats on your green babe hehe :)

& Great news about you going to see your new ickle sis, Joey. About time! xxxxxxx

heheh the pos whore is bk weeee!!am geting ready to go out on the town grooving round to good old mustafa sandals!!!doo be doo wish i knew was i was singing!!!!dum diddlee dum see yas all l8r!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeeehaaaa!!!lol x

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif] You Are 20 Years Old[/font] [size=+6] 20
[/size] 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.