Has anyone been to Hisaronu

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
I've never been. Read Lots about it (and that whole area) and seen many picture's - it looks beautiful!

nah but id love to travel all around turkey it looks nice but i love kus im sure nowhere could be as good!
i found a lil bit out about it

Hisaronu exists to service the tourist trade and is popular with domestic and international tourists. There are a few people here, like Jeanette - owner of the Rainbow restaurant - who can still remember when there were only 3 hotels here but things have changed a little since then and rapid growth in the last decade has led to a bustling, and sometimes confusing collection of tour operators, hotels, pensions and shops.

Hisaronu, and the Fethiye area in general, are blessed with a rugged and beautiful landscape, the potential of which for activity holidays (and holiday activites) is just being realised. Hisaronu is special because its location means that you can paraglide in Oludeniz one day, canoe down the Xanthos river to Patara the next, paintball in the pine forests of Kaya Koyu and still take an overnight trip to the classical ruins of Ephesus. The area is nice if you just want to relax on the beach or by the hotel pool but to get the most out of your trip you ought to consider moving around a little bit.

**claire**

Super Moderator
Shannon said:
Wow that look beautiful :)
It Is Shannon!!

My Parents holiday there most years, & wont try any where else in Turkey ..cant pursuade them to Kusadasi (yet!!)
From what they tell me, that area doesnt sound as lively as Kus, but perfect for a nice relaxing holiday.

Its right in the mountains as well ...so the scenery is spectacular!!! :)

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Mission for Summer 2005: Drug Kez's mum & Dad, blindfold them and stick them in a Dolmus to Kusadasi.. :)

**claire**

Super Moderator
x0x_JoAnNe_x0x said:
i think we all need to persuade kes's parents and change their minds! *hypnotises them*xxx
believe me ..if i cnat convince them to go to Kus, no one can ..i am like a walking Kusadasi Tourist guide!! :D ...& to be honest ..i quite like it being 'my' place in Turkey!!! :eek:

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
**claire** said:
i am like a walking Kusadasi Tourist guide!! :D
Hahahaha so am I. I think I have been driving everybody I know round the 'effing bend since June. Ha ha It has obviously worked, though, because quite a few people have booked up to go there this Summer. Probably just to shut me up :D

I am contacting Kusadasi Tourist board to get my commisions....

We have been to Hisaronu for the last four years. Its a lovely place and I dont think I would holiday any where else apart from there. Everybody is so friendly and very helpful. For such a small village its has eveything you need.

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Hey Tanya,

Yeh my dad went to Hisaronu/Olu Deniz this year and he said it was lovely.

I'd love to go. Especially to Olu Deniz, it looks beautiful.

Welcome to the forum, btw. :)

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Yep, Turkey really is the best...You're in the right place..we're all mad on it. :bigok:

Welcome to the forums chick! :)