sue 15thmay-29thmay

:D well only 7 weeks to go and i cant wait me knickers are in a twist if anyone wants to meet up just pm me with mobile no as we were meant to meet up with people last year and it was a disaster as we couldnt find them.
i keep dreaming of kusy recently and started on me turkish lessons again. i just cant bloody wait

7 weeks seems like a lifetime away at the mo but the weeks are flying by

love to see yas when i get there

sue

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Only 7 weeks? Daym time really is going quick!!....

We will have to meet for a few bevvys one of these days. Get your bok filled cats at the ready!! (Cherrys Pigeons and my frogs are already circling Umit's house :p) xxxx

cats

My Cats Have Undergone Intensive Training And Are Ready For Anything . My Main ***** Is Osama Bin Kitty Is Their Leader And Can Fire Missile S Out Its Got So Umit And Viva Better Beware . They Have Also Trained Like Sniffer Dogs I Mananged To Obtain A Pair Of Kulots(used ) Belonging To Both Viva And Umit And The Pussysb Have Worn Them Over Their Whiskers For The Klast Month. If They Get A Whiff Of Either Of Them Within A 10 Mile Radius They Will Turn Into Blood Crazed Pussies.
Hope To See Ya Over There In May Hon Or August At Least I Maybe Able To Text You In Turkey

Sue

Yeeeeeee Haaaaa

Got It Hun I Wonder Who We Will Invite To The Wedding Shud I Ask Viva Or Do Ya Think He Will Give Me A Kick In The Got.

Seeeeee Yeeeeee Alllllll Sssoooooooooon

Sue

sue i fly 19 may so im sorry we have got to meet up and in my suitcase will be a teddybaear cat to put somewhere on bar street just for you babes
sharon

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Bilge said:
OMG!!! Carmella!! She's got your name right for once! AND no spelling boo-boo's either! The girl has been reborn! :D
:D hot diggity damn we have witnessed a miracle.

yuo aer mda baby cool!!!!!

Effendim

EFFENDIM BUT I AM PERFECTLY SANE WHY WUD YOU ALL THINK OTHERWISE:eek:

SUE STOMPS OFF SLAMS DOORS AND THEN GETS STRAPPED INTO THE WHITE JACKET:confused:

SUE

Merlin

merlin said:
I reserve judgement!
HEY MERLINNYA LOOKIN IN THE MIRROR AGAIN YA COK DELI LA LA
MERLIN CAN YOU PM ME YOUR NO SO I CAN CALL U AT ALL HOURS OF THE NIGHT ONLY KIDDING NO GIVE IT TO ME NEARER THE TIME SO WE CAN FIND THE HOTEL SO WE CAN MEET UP WITH YA

SUE