sue31stjuly-14thAug

well nearly paid this hol off as well i am bloody broke at the moment but hey it will be worth it when i stare into the face of some turk and watch a gorgeous sunset. well i am off to kusy again for 2 weeks in august so when i come back in may i will only have 8 weeks to wait before i go again. if anyone wants to meet up just pm me and we can make arrangements or just add to the thread

cheers to all you guys and also Una whats does BBU mean

sueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yahooooooooo

Aw Mella That Wud Be Brillo Hun We Can Go On The Bar St Crawl And End Up In A Hospital With Beautiful Brown Eyes Staring At Our Boobs Cos I Would Have A Very Bad Pain In My Chest Cos Of All The Efes.

Bbu Go On So

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Great Hun

Your The Luckiest One On The Planet Spending The Whole Summer Over There. How Come You Can Do That Are You Still In School Or Something Or Wha Cos Whatever Your Doing To Be Ablt To Spend The Whole Summer Overt There I Want To Do It Too

Sue

I work !! Well I will finish at 15th of april!! Gonna find another job when I get back...and maybe I can come back here. Have worked for 9 years now so I really needed a break !! So that's what I am gonna do !! :p

work

So Ya Work To Play In Kusy Will They Not Let You Go Back To Your Old Job??? Also Do Ya Not Find That Kusy Is Gone Very Dear I Think Its Gone Really Expensive Mind You Not As Bad As Dublin

Sue

**claire**

Super Moderator
flynns08 said:
So Ya Work To Play In Kusy Will They Not Let You Go Back To Your Old Job??? Also Do Ya Not Find That Kusy Is Gone Very Dear I Think Its Gone Really Expensive Mind You Not As Bad As Dublin

Sue
Sue,
several of my Irish friends have said how expensive KUS is ..i dont think it is?? maybe its beacuse i dont really go out in bar street (as i thought it was expensive there) last year i spent about £100 during my week in June. that inc all my food & drinks (mainly in ladies beach area) we had a few nights in bar street but only for an hour or two ..so only had a few drinks there.

you''l have to warm up in ladies beach first ..then hit bar street!! ..i swear you'll spend less money!! :)

Well maybe I can come back...don't know for sure ! :confused: Well I think Kus is not really expensive but yes it's getting more expensive every year. My friend there told me you also have to know where you must shop for food and stuff. And also for going out to diner.. there are still some cheap places...out of tourist centre I guess :)

I'll show you the way when you are there !! Don't worry babe ;)

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
**claire** said:
Sue,
several of my Irish friends have said how expensive KUS is ..i dont think it is?? maybe its beacuse i dont really go out in bar street (as i thought it was expensive there) last year i spent about £100 during my week in June. that inc all my food & drinks (mainly in ladies beach area) we had a few nights in bar street but only for an hour or two ..so only had a few drinks there.
Wow only 100?!! I went through nearly 950 in two weeks and that was when I was at an all inclusive hotel.

*Hangs head in shame and bolts from thread* :D

**claire**

Super Moderator
Carmella said:
Wow only 100?!! I went through nearly 950 in two weeks and that was when I was at an all inclusive hotel.

*Hangs head in shame and bolts from thread* :D
ha ha ..did you really??? :confused:

i did'nt skimp on anything....i drank every day, ate lunch & evening meals out ..... :p

Carmy

CLAIRE I Dont Know How Ya Did It Cos Every Night We Spent The Equivilent Of At Least 50-60 Euro A Night And Thats Just On Drink. I Spent 1200 Euro Over The 2 Weeks I Was There Last Year . We Normally Ate In The Old Part Of Town Which Was A Lot Cheaper But The Price Of Drink In Bar St Is Gone Through The Roof Its Much Cheaper In The Old Part Of Town.
Carmy I Didnt Even Buy Meself A Pair Of Kulots It Was Pure Drunken Debauchery And I Bloody Well Loved Every Minute Of It.

Suuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Claire is wright, Barst. is VERY expensive...don't know exactly what we paid for a Efes but I guess it was about € 4,00 / € 3,50...at Ladies Beach we paid 3 million / € 1.50 Big difference !!

So Claire you deffinitly have to show us the way around Ladies Beach ! :)

flynns08 said:
Eline I Dont Know How Ya Did It Cos Every Night We Spent The Equivilent Of At Least 50-60 Euro A Night And Thats Just On Drink. I Spent 1200 Euro Over The 2 Weeks I Was There Last Year .

It was Claire babe !! :p

But I spent about € 350,00 a week, and I was in an all-inclusive...But have to tell you bought a lot of T-shirts, golden bracelet, bags...etc etc :eek:

Ladies Beach

God I Have To Say I Hate Ladies Beach Its A Kip Ogf A Beach But I Have Never Gone For A Drink In That Area So Maybe Shud Try It Out But Its So Hard To Go Everywhere Bythe Time We Have Said Hello To Everyone We Know Its Nearly Time To Go Back To Dublin. The Two Weeks Just Flies In Especially The Second Week. Here Is One Tip For Yas All If You Are In Bar St And Say Paddys Bar Is Selling Efes At 4.5 Mil And Then You Go To Jimmys And They Have It For 5mil You Can Pay The Cheaper Price As All The Bars Are Meant To Charge The Same Price. I Have Done This Numerous Times So I Know Its Above Board.

Sue

So you have to tour us trough Barstreet then Sue !! :) Talking about it makes me wanna go wright-now !! :cool:

Can Imagine we are going to have a brill time their with all our nutcases..lol :p

Wich beach you think is the best Sue ??

Claire

Sorry Hun Ya Got There Before Me I Edited The Post And Then I Got Knocked Out For Some Reason Cant Wait To See Ya In Kusy Have You Any Other Dates In Mind Apart From June??????????????

**claire**

Super Moderator
The bars on Ladies beach are really nice ....some really good ones ...'somewhere else' 'Dream bar' 'sherwoods' & the beach club at the end of the promenade is nice also.

its not as livley as bar street, but great for a few drinks before hitting the madness ..& as Eline said a bottle of Efes will cost ya 1.5mil!!! you can get the dolmus down & back into town..its easy!! :)