Hey Ladies im back!!

Hey Ladies,

How have you all been?

I had a ball in London the weather was fantastic, i dont feel half as much of a milk bottle, we drowned the shamrock in style and were called gannets because there was always at least one of us at the bar!! :p :p

The men are gorg and really friendly, we've all come home with swelled heads!! They love the Irish, especially our accents, everytime you opened your mouth it was like, "my aunties Irish"!! I was like yeah so your a plastic paddy then???? (joke).

I've come back down to reality with a thud, having to leave for work in the pissings of rain!!!

ITS GRREAT TO BE BACK, NOT!!!

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Yay you're baaaack...Glad you had a good time babe!!!

Did you manage to go on one of those double decker bus tours?

Come on hun - tell us alllll the gossip :p

HEY YOU GUYS!!

yes went on the bus it seemed like a really good idea but with all the wind and everything i got off looking like Bridget Jones, scarey mary. definately not a good look for posing around oxford circus!!! serves me right.

the tour was fab id recommend it to anyone you get more of and insight to places when you have a guide, our guide was really bubbly and it was lots of fun!!

still feeling fairly ropey after all the drink!!! your lucky you cant hear me now because my voice is really husky im talkin like a man ha ha.

Hey JLo,

Welcome back girl. Sounds like you had a ball, I knew you wouldn't let the side down!! lol :cheers:

I hope that trip has put you in proper holiday mood, only 46 days for me and counting!

Hope you got some good pix ;)

Sorry honey i didnt take any pics im not good at taking photos i always forget to bring a camera!! Loser i know, must bring one to Turkey though.

Don't worry hon, I know I will take enough photos for everyone. I tend to get a little trigger happy and practically snap anything that moves. My friends never bother to bring cameras either as they know they can rely on me....snap snap lol :D

Glad u had a good time jenny!! Im off down london myself next month!! Cant wait, although my trip is partly to do with work!! But im sure i can fit some time for partying in!! Anywhere u can recommend? Think im working on oxford street, so i'll probably be staying somewhere near there!! Woo hoo, party, party, party!! :p

Hey Kirsty ya lucky duck, i love London its just soo cooelll you will have a ball. When i go i usually hook up with mates their living in North London, they dont go out in Central London. They reckon its too commercial and full of foreigners. So we go out locally and there's always a good vibe an everyones dead friendly, and its more personal i think. I have heard that Fabric is good though, shite must check that out next time!!

Are ya in kusi in May Kirsty?

Never actually been to london before, believe it or not!! So im really looking forward to it!!

Yeah jenny im in kus in may!! Woo hoo, i'll see ya there babe!! Do u think bar st is gonna be able to handle us all? Hahaha :p

"Go all the way" no problem to you star......

Ah Kirsty all the cooler booler chicks are going in May i know ive prolly said this a thousand times but im really looking forward to meeting you all, your all bloody blonde though. Poor Jen wont get a look in (brunette), must get more blonde streaks before i go!!!

Jenny said:
"Go all the way" no problem to you star......

Ah Kirsty all the cooler booler chicks are going in May i know ive prolly said this a thousand times but im really looking forward to meeting you all, your all bloody blonde though. Poor Jen wont get a look in (brunette), must get more blonde streaks before i go!!!
Dont worrie Jenny u aint the only brunette ;) But i wont color my hair blond, or put some blonde streaks in my hair i will look so stupid :p

Yay brunettes UTD!!! nice one Charlotte "birds of a feather stick together".

I havent put my streaks in ages and have major roots goin on so im gonna glam things up a bit for kusi and put some honey highlights in i never go too blonde as im kinda dark and they'd look odd!

I do love the big blondy chunks underneath with lots of layers, i like the surfer chick look alot and i barely ever straighten my hair. Jeez i'm defo marrying a stylist. Someone like Richard Wall would suit me, pity he's already married.