Finally

Hi Babes !

The good news is:
Tomorrow I finally go on my skiing holiday, I already told you how exited I am!! :p So I am not gonna do that again...

The bad news is:
I am gonna have to miss you al for a week.... :cry: So just wanted to say .. :bye: and when I am back I let you all know and send some pics to Umit for sharing !!

Love Ya !! :friends:

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
El, was just about to pm you lol...Have a great time sweetie!!! Don't drink too much durin aprezski :p .. See you in a week xox

Anis....Welcome back my fellow bandanarama lover, where have you been?!

i donno myself...
but now i´m back..
and i hope to come back to turkey this yaer..

any news i have to know?

i´m so frustraded now..i hate man..i need someone to punch

Thanks Honey's...sure am gonna have a good time and a great apres-ski...must say Switzerland isn't the best at apres-skiing but I am there, so it has to be haha :p

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Lol El yeah you go be the life & soul of the party hun & then come back and tell us all your embarassing drunken stories x

Anissa said:
i donno myself...
but now i´m back..
and i hope to come back to turkey this yaer..

any news i have to know?

i´m so frustraded now..i hate man..i need someone to punch
Not really any news.
Why do you hate men...what happened? :huh:

caus all are the same

i got to know someone last week..very nice and interessting..we had a date today..he cancelled it a few minutes ago..i prepared the whole day for it..and now i´m soooooooo..awwwww
he has to work til nine..did he heard anything bout handys?
f°°°°

Welcome back Anissa, didn't seen you here before but I am looking forward to see more of ya !! :)

Mell, I sure will tell you all about my ski-advantures and bloobers and ofcourse my chase after the Hunk-ski-teachers !! ;) and my drunk moments...it's a promise !! lol :p

Hey El

Have the best time ever girl!! Dont forget if there are any cute guys on the slopes 'accidently' fall over so he can come to your rescue, hehe!! Take care hun!! :)

chocolatehoney said:
Hey El

Have the best time ever girl!! Dont forget if there are any cute guys on the slopes 'accidently' fall over so he can come to your rescue, hehe!! Take care hun!! :)
Thanks for that great piece of advise Kristy, sure gonna try it out !! :D

hi im was just looking on this site because i was tryna find out what gumbet is like for 18-20 yr olds...is it like malia and falaraki and places like that?as in is it very lively?please help...thanks...hev x x :doh:

**claire**

Super Moderator
sporty_hev said:
hi im was just looking on this site because i was tryna find out what gumbet is like for 18-20 yr olds...is it like malia and falaraki and places like that?as in is it very lively?please help...thanks...hev x x :doh:
Hi Sporty_hev,
Gumbet is pretty lively (not as much as Falaraki) but there is a lot of bars / clubs etc ..also Bodrum is just down the road, so you have the benefit of 2 resorts to choose from for a night out!!
The atmosphere in Gumbet is nicer than Malia & falaraki, a bit more relaxed!!
you'll love it ...maybe try Kusadasi Next year, you wont be disapointed!!! ;)

Eline you lucky girl you, heres hoping you have a fab time skiing. Then you'll be in Kusi.....one minute snow next minute sun, i just cant keep up with you girl!!

Enjoy.