Nice Forum and Nice People

Just to say Hi to you all.

Didnt realise there was a decent forum like this on kusadasi.biz - Must say its very nice.

Been living in Turkey for 4 years now. Used to live in Fethiye and moved to Kusadasi last year.

Just hope that the local authorities here start spending a bit more on some of the beaches and surrounding areas rather than concentrating on the Port area.

If anyone wants any info on Kusadasi or Turkey in general I will be glad to try and help.

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Hiya Merlin!

Welcome to the forums, it's great to have you here.

Hope you enjoy it and thanks for offering your help..much appriciated. :)

Mella xox

Not a problem claire.

I have a feeling that 2005 will be a very good year in Kusadasi, the season has started early this year for some reason and already there are many tourists around the town and Kustur. A lot of the restaurants and bars that dont usually spring clean and open till the end of this month or two weeks into April are already open.

Maybe a good omen?

iamTravelr

Admin
Staff member
Blogger
merlin said:
Just to say Hi to you all.

Didnt realise there was a decent forum like this on kusadasi.biz - Must say its very nice.

Been living in Turkey for 4 years now. Used to live in Fethiye and moved to Kusadasi last year.

Just hope that the local authorities here start spending a bit more on some of the beaches and surrounding areas rather than concentrating on the Port area.

If anyone wants any info on Kusadasi or Turkey in general I will be glad to try and help.
Welcome Merlin, hope to see you everyday :cheers:

Beleive me mate, quantity here is praised and tends to gain you brownie points with the other post whores (unless a completely knobbish postwhore turns up then its just annoying but u seem to be completely loverly and un-knobbish lol). So carry on!!!! (you've got off to an amazing start lol)

Anyway, lol welcome to the site!!!

Wow

Hey! Thanks Shannon, though Merlin might be going and having to change my username to postwhore as everyone else seems to insist!

;) :p :cheers:

Shannon said:
Oh dear lord, we have been here months and look at all the brownie points you've earned lol :cry: :cry:
Lol too true too true!!! lol

Just dont know where ya get the time from!!!!!! Plus, my predictions are amazing, u got enough brownie points to be a super moderator in your first week!!! Im in awe!!!

Judy said:
hey

i think he has overtook me!!! lol

god i feel so useless (which i probably am)!!!! lol

xxxxx

Nah Nah Nah Judy - I just have a lot of experience in Turkey and do not want anyone to fall for the traps that I did. I speak to a lot of people that have moved here and they all seem to have gone through the same learning curve. Can be very frustrating at times in Turkey, but sticking with it pays off in the end!

Hi Lee, I send you congrats on your Mod.Job before but did not give you a warm welcome :eek:

WELCOME !! it's nice to see a new face and you proved already to be a big help and a friend too all of us !! :)