Jacko's Defense.......

Merlin, you're turning into a post whore already (don't worry, it's not an offensive term) :D :huh:

But keep it up lol

I blame Mella and Joey............ your influence is to be seen everywhere lol :D

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Oonie said:
I blame Mella and Joey............ your influence is to be seen everywhere lol
:D :D :D

Teehee..Yes myself & Joey are very proud of Merlin's progress so far. One morning here and already 36 posts. Keep up the good work :cool:

Lol!

What can I do!

Specially edited for the benefit of Carmella, damn fine black girl and claire lol......

Bir ay sonra hepsi acik burada ve ben cok calismak!
One month later everything will be open here and I have to work

he he - simdi biraz mutlu onemli kizim
Now I want a bit of fun - Girl maybe I should have written tatlim - sweetie lol

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Lol the only bit of that I actually understood was 'Simdi' and 'cok' :D damn..My Turkish lessons really need to be started again.... :whistle:

**claire**

Super Moderator
Damn_Fine_Black_Girl said:
I think she said something about 1month later everything will be open and she has to work to much
Now she is little happy... and the rest i dont get :) :p
Go Charlotte!!

I got 1/2 of it, then had to get my handy dictionary out!! :confused:

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
merlin said:
Maybe a new forum turkce - english? seasons coming!
What a great idea.

PS: At this rate I will only be able to communicate with Turkish people using my Turkish vocabulary which basically consists of: Bok, Got, Meme, Basur Var, Cok Deli, yarak and simde git luften.

great I'm sure they will love me.

PPS: I still say cok like c0ck and not Chok, which will make them love me even more...

**claire**

Super Moderator
Carmella ..my vocab isnt much better than yours ...maybe a few more 'useful' phrases :D

but ...ask me to speak it & forget it!! need some more 1 to 1 tutoring me thinks!!! :eek:

Roll on June!!!!!! ;)

Carmella said:
What a great idea.

PS: At this rate I will only be able to communicate with Turkish people using my Turkish vocabulary which basically consists of: Bok, Got, Meme, Basur Var, Cok Deli, yarak and simde git luften.

PPS: I still say cok like c0ck and not Chok, which will make them love me even more...
Hahah lol Mella :lmfao: U r one cok deli kiz

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Damn_Fine_Black_Girl said:
Hahah lol Mella :lmfao: U r one cok deli kiz
Lol, Sadly I'm not even joking. :( I have a few months to perfect my turkish...

Sharon what are your lessons like? What have you learnt so far?