Kusadasi Meet 2005

Would be nice to meet up with anyone that returns to Kusadasi and if I can help I have spoken to Jen and she thinks that my hotel will be an ideal venue. Happy to oblige. Can use it as a meeting point for members or whatever you want - hic problem yok. (No Prob)

Jen!

Right, I'll get started. Anytime from the 8th - 22nd of May suits me. I know Sue and Jenny will be there from the 15th, and I think and hope Kirsty, Eline, Sarah and Charlotte also, so maybe sometime during the week starting 16th May.
I think we should make a proper day out of it and have some sort of theme going.
What do yas think?? the crazier the better :neener: :lmao:

Oonie said:
I think we should make a proper day out of it and have some sort of theme going.
What do yas think?? the crazier the better :neener: :lmao:
What a great idea oonie!! I can see us all having a real wild time in kus!! Oh just think of the pictures we will have, haha, im a bit snap happy too oonie!! So come on guys, u got any suggestions as to what the theme could be? Maybe once we have a few ideas we could make a poll and decide that way!! Aahh im sooo excited

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
I think we should have a playboy bunny theme!! My bunny outfit is getting all dusty! it needs an excuse to come out an play :p

Yeah i guess i could pull off the playboy bunny thing!! Hehe, mella your obsessed (in the nicest possible way of course!) So umit, do u want us to bring the ears and some kinky things like that!! :p I think we would be the talk of kusadasi dressed like that hehehe!!

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
chocolatehoney said:
Yeah i guess i could pull off the playboy bunny thing!! Hehe, mella your obsessed (in the nicest possible way of course!) So umit, do u want us to bring the ears and some kinky things like that!! :p I think we would be the talk of kusadasi dressed like that hehehe!!
Ha ha I would pay good money to see Umit dressed up in a bunny suit like the one Bridget Jones wears for the Tarts and Vicars party, complete with the bow tie and white fluffy tail. I'll have my camera at the ready.

I'm going with Cherry (member on here) and a few of our mates and we have the coolest costume's lined up for Kus gnenene

Im sure you do you little minx, hehe!! Dont forget, we're all gonna want to see the pix!! Thats if we dont see you on the news or something first, for being so outragous!! Crazy bird!! :doh:

iamTravelr

Admin
Staff member
Blogger
chocolatehoney said:
Thats fine with me. Dont come with your BF if u wear kinky things.

**claire**

Super Moderator
chocolatehoney said:
I HAVE to see pictures!!! :D

GUTTED i won't be there!!!!!

I need pictures & all of the stories please!!!!!! ;)

COSMO said:
hi i think that is a great idea i am going on my own so would b nice 2 meet some new people where abouts is the palm gardens.
Hi Cosmo - welcome to the forums.

The Palm Club is in Kustur - its an Apartment hotel 2km outside the main town of Kusadasi. www.thepalmclub.net for pics

Will look forward to meeting you!

Merlin