coc

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
I never thought id say this.... but I miss the English adds. I havent seen the one you're talking about Shaz.

But I do remember the old classic Cadbury ad with the chocolate bar singing ''Everyones a fruit and nut case ..its the secret of my beautyyyyyyy''

*Hopes someone out there knows what shes talking about* :eek:

**claire**

Super Moderator
Carmella said:
I never thought id say this.... but I miss the English adds. I havent seen the one you're talking about Shaz.

But I do remember the old classic Cadbury ad with the chocolate bar singing ''Everyones a fruit and nut case ..its the secret of my beautyyyyyyy''

*Hopes someone out there knows what shes talking about* :eek:
Im with ya chick!!

& the Caramel Bunny!!
No idea about the milk tray one tho Sharon?? the only Advert in the desert that i can think of it Turkish delight!! (appropriate!!! :) )

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
**claire** said:
Im with ya chick!!

& the Caramel Bunny!!
No idea about the milk tray one tho Sharon?? the only Advert in the desert that i can think of it Turkish delight!! (appropriate!!! :) )
Yay the Caramel Bunny! :D

Talkin of adverts.....Claire you know that mad black guy with glasses from the bank adverts....The one that sings all those really annoying stays in your head for ages catchy songs...has he released an actual proper single in England??

Y'all GOTTA try co-op fair trade milk chocolate (well everyone that lives in countries with co-ops lol), have it with milk in the morning just after u wake up....nothing better than morning coc lol hehehehehe ;)

Carmella said:
you know that mad black guy with glasses from the bank adverts....The one that sings all those really annoying stays in your head for ages catchy songs...has he released an actual proper single in England??
I bagsy being the first one to kill myself if he has, ****ing halifax adverts do my head in!!!! He does my head in (he is saaaaaaving!!!!) GRRRRRRRRR Hate him lol (if ya havent guessed) lol, anyone wanna sign my petition to ban any single he may potentially release in the future?!