What to do with your drunken mate on holiday

I must hold my hand up and say I am already guilty of doing some of these things to my drunken mates. Actually on St. Patricks night we sellotaped my friend to a table :D He fell asleep with his head on the table so we stuck him to it, dyed his hair green and drew all over him.

How immature but such fun!!

Beware y'all, don't get too pissed in my company in Kus lol :cheers:

awwww oonie

Hey Merlin I Cant Even Go Into Detail Of What We Have Done Cos Most Of The Time I Am So Damn Cok Sarhos=very Drunk I Cant Remember And Have To Rely On Those Friends That Are Capable Of Retaining Memories From The Night Before.
Una Cant Wait For May Hun Nights Of Drunken Debauchery And Llllllllllloooooooooovinnnnnnn
Actually Merv There Was Once That I Can Remember From Years Ago.
Twas On A Drunken Night Many Moons Ago That Myself And My Bf Were Staying In A Hotel In Dublin After A Mad Night On The Town. The Bathroom Wasnt In The Room So I Sneaked Out In The Nip As One Does When Your Drunk To Go To The Loo. The Door Closed Behind Me And My Fella Had Fallen Asleep. When I Tried To Get Back Into The Room I Couldnt As The Key Was In The Room With My Fella Who Was In A Drunken Sleep.
With That I Heard Someone Coming And Flew Up Onto A Window Sill That Was Outside My Room And Hid Behind The Curtain.
As You Can Imagine I Was Fairly Insteady On Me Feet(pissed As A Fart) And Fell Off The Window Sill In A Drunken Heap On The Floor Pulling The Curtains Off The Wall With Me. I Woke The Whole Effin Hotel And Everyine Had Come Out Of There Room To See What All The Noise Was About.
There Was Poor Little Oul Me With Me La La And Bum Exposed To The World Breaking My Heart Laughing Entangled In A Curtain On The Floor. The Night Manager Was Called And Let Me Back Into The Room. The Next Morning My Fella Didnt Hear Any Of The Commotion And Was Wondering Why We Were Getting Strange Glances In The Breakfast Room. By The Way This Story Is Fairly Mild Compared To Some Of The Things That Has Happened To Me Especially In Turkey But That Another Days Work

Cheers Guys
Sue:d

Oh Sue ya nutter..................sounds like we are going to get on soooooooooo well! I just can't seem to help but get myself into crazy situations (drunk and sober).

My god, we will probably be deported and begged never to return :D

I just can't wait, I'm practically bursting out of my kulots in anticipation :lmao: :neener:

Wish I was There!

flynns08 said:
There Was Poor Little Oul Me With Me La La And Bum Exposed To The World Breaking My Heart Laughing Entangled In A Curtain On The Floor. The Night Manager Was Called And Let Me Back Into The Room. The Next Morning My Fella Didnt Hear Any Of The Commotion And Was Wondering Why We Were Getting Strange Glances In The Breakfast Room.

Gotta hear some of the others - trying to translate your post to the missus is soooooooo difficult, I cant stop laughing - could do with a picture storyboard of that one!

Hiyer

Hiyer=no
Una I Wont Be Deported I Know Too Many Of The Police And Bar Street Dauphins(bar St Police) I Probably Didnt Spell It Right. They Already Know I Am Cok Deli And Sasirtici=strange
The First Thing 12 Years Ago That A Friend Taught Me In Turkish Was To Say To One Of The Policeman How Are You Could You Help Me I Am Looking For The Nearest Chemist!!!!!!!
I Said In Turkish
"doctor Beni Gelip Burada Gorebilir Mi? Ishlam Var
What That Actually Meant Was
" Could The Doctor Come To See Me Here I Have Diarriah"

Since Then The Police Have Become Firm Friends(ahem) Seni Seviyorum Uniforms

Sue

Another good one, although not easy to do!
Last year on my friends birthday we crucified him :D
Don't worry there were no nails involved.

There is a country pub a few miles from whree we live with a huge cross erected outside (I have no idea why)
And because my mate was 33 we decided he was the same age as Jesus when he was crucified so now it was his turn. We stripped him down to his kulots, put a crown of thorns (ok leaves) on his head and taped him to the cross. Quite a sight!! lol
(Think of the Life of Brian, Monty Python)

I hope this doesn't offend anyone, it was not meant to be blasphemas, just a bit of drunken fun ;)

Sue ya big streaker, no problem to you gettin your kit off!!! Bet Mervs havin a perve thinking of little blonde Sue's buttocks!! lol.

Only Joshin, cant wait now to expose some bits in Kusi har har.

Jen

HEY JEN HAVE A LOOK AT THE ST PATRICKS DAY YOU MISSED THAT NIGHT ITS ABOUT FIREMEN I THINK ITS ON THE SECOND PAGE OF THIS AREA.
I WAS THINKING OF STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT HILIDAY ESCAPADES IN TUKEY AND BELIEVE ME I HAVE HAD MANY BUT I DONT KNOW HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE ME TO WRITE THM AND I WILL LOSE HALF IT IF I HAVE TO GO . BUT HERE IS A LITTLE DOSE

THIS WAS WHEN I CAM TO KUSY FIRST AND WE WERE STAYING IN THE TOPOLAN HOTEL(KIP)
WE WERE WALKING UP BAR ST AND I FELL ON THE COBBLESTONES AND SPLIT MY KNEE OPEN SO HAD TO RUN TO NEAREST HOTEL WHERE THEY BANDAGED IT UP . I WAS COK SARHOS(AS ONE IS ) SO IT DIDNT REALLY HURT ME AT THE TIME . WE THEN WENT TO BAR ST(LIMPED AND WENT TO THE LOC CABIN WHERE JIMMY BOLLIX REALLY LOOKED AFTER US AND MET A LOAD OF MAD ENGLISH GUYS AND WENT BACK TO THERE HOTEL AND DIVED IN THE POOL. MY BRA FELL OFF AND HAD TO BE FISHED OUT BY THE HOTEL MANAGER(DONT ASK HOW PLEASE) SO MY BANDAGE HAD FALLEN OFF SO I HAD TO GO TO A CHEMIST AND HE TOLD ME TO GO TO HOSPITAL MY KNEE NEEDED STITCHES BUT I DIDNT LISTEN WANTED MORE EFES SO CARRIED ON BACK TO BAR ST AND ENDED UP IN ONE OF A FRIEND OF OUR HOTEL . THAT WAS OK UNTIL I WENT TO THE LOO WHICH WAS IN THE BASEMENT. SUE HOBBLES DOWN TO THE LOO SKIDS ON THE WET FLOOR GRABS THE SINK THAT WAS ON THE WALL THE SINK CRASHES TO THE FLOOR AND SMASHES TO THE FLOOR AND I RIP MY ARM OPEN FROM WRIST TO ELBOW.
I HOBBLE(WEAVE BACK UPSTAIRS TO THE FOYER AND ASK FOR A BANDAGE FOR MY ARM. WE LEFT THE HOTEL AND BY THAT STAGE I WILL TELL YOU MORE Later

flynns08 said:
I WAS THINKING OF STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT HILIDAY ESCAPADES IN TUKEY AND BELIEVE ME I HAVE HAD MANY BUT I DONT KNOW HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE ME TO WRITE THM AND I WILL LOSE HALF IT IF I HAVE TO GO .

Go for it! New Thread New Thread!!! You got me in stitches!! :p

Whats it called, did you create the thread???

By the way you are a basketcase, OMG busted knee, arm and whatever else!!! Your gonna give me a heartattack in Kus....

no

No Hun Havent The Time Today But I Think Claire Might Have So I Will Finish My Story There When I Get A Chance And Believe Me There Is Sooooo Much More

**claire**

Super Moderator
Jenny said:
Read it ya big galloot!!! It was very funny!

Eh whats with the 3 green :confused: squares on my thingybob??? You have them too Sue.
Thats ya reputation Jen!!

the more 'useful' posts you do, the more green squares you get, if you are a bad poster (basically talking rubbish, in the wrong areas, rude etc) you get red dots.

if you look in your 'user cp' you will see what good posts ahve been awarded to you. :)

Are you serious! I think thats very funny, its all like school you know when you have a chart with black dots and gold stars...some things never change i always had more black dots. You've got loads Claire no problem to you honey, go on lend me a few of your green squares!!!

Pretty please.

Another thing: Who rewards us with the squares???? I looked at the cp and my advice to admin about cruising wasnt even acknowledged!!!lol i thought id atleast score a few brownie points for that....boo hooo.

**claire**

Super Moderator
any member can award points .....on the post you like / dont like click on the scales in the right hand corner of the post ....a box will pop up with approve / disapprove on it..click what you want & you can write in why you approve / disaprove of that post!! :)

Cheers merv that sounds kinda funny, im having a little chuckle here to myself.

You have lots because your a lick arse merv haha. joke!

So Claire members vote for your rep, God had i known that i would have been miserable i had only 1 square for ages ha ha ha.