Kusadasi 5 day weather forecast.....

Ah, no I am looking forward to meeting them (kinda), just the whole Muslim thing (dunno how the feel about me being a Catholic) AND they dont have any English, although his dad does speak to me on teh phone (in Turkish), I never have an idea what he is saying! :eek:

Wjy cant you PM me or me PM you?!

I dont know, when i wanted to do it, it only says, send a email to asla, there was no send PM to asla.. I dont know if u can send to me, but i dont think u cant if i cant send u?
dont worrie about the english thing, i had the same problem :p

Hiya and WELCOME!

First time going to Kus? You will absolutely love it. As a matter of fact, I dont think I have heard of anyone who hasnt liked it! ;)

Damn_Fine_Black_Girl said:
Wednesday looks nice :bigok: hope it will worm a little bit more up, so i can get on the beach!!!!!! :)
I am sure it will hun, but the weather is allready looking great for us !! :)

It rained like hell this morning and couldnt get a taxi home from bar st bcause they were all taken,so had to walk home got so wet :mad: ıts still cloudy now but not raining! little bit of thunder now and then. weather havent been so good the last days but its still hot though

The weather sucks at the mo !! boehoehoeeee me and Char wanne go to the beach all the tıme but when we are ready to go the sun ıs gone...... :mad:

Hope ıt wıl get better !!

**claire**

Super Moderator
Eline said:
The weather sucks at the mo !! boehoehoeeee me and Char wanne go to the beach all the tıme but when we are ready to go the sun ıs gone...... :mad:

Hope ıt wıl get better !!
Hey Eline,
Ive just been looking myself ..my parents fly out this week, i fly next week ... Looks like the next week will stay the same, but it will be back to normal from Friday! :bow:

Rain in Turkey is :banned: !!!!