Kusadasi 5 day weather forecast.....

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Claire, sorry mate but I forgot..what date do you jet off to Turkey?

Just to take this back on topic for a mo...Glad the weather's looking up. There seems to be a yoyo going on with Holland and Turkey. When it's great weather in Holland - It's terrible in Kus and vice versa.

**claire**

Super Moderator
I fly out in 168 hours to be exact! lol!!

So No more rain ...OK!!!!

:p

Im sure you will manage without me ...will take me bleedin days to catch up when i get back tho! :huh:

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
**claire** said:

Im sure you will manage without me ...will take me bleedin days to catch up when i get back tho! :huh:
wow 168 hours! eh..so how many days is that then? just kidding..*secretly gets calculator out* oohh not long at all. :D :miranda:

Ha ha yer you'll miss loads. You don't actually realise how much get's posted if you're logged in all day. I havent been on during the day so much this past week and when you log back in, in the evening it's just a sea full of orange 'un-read' posts. By the time you finish sifting through and reading them all, you are too tired to reply. It's a vicious circle. wtf am I on about.

anyway.. glad the weather is good in Kus right now, so anyone going over soon - Have a blast and don't forget wear your sunscreen! *starts singing the Baz Luhrman song*

http://iamtravelr.com/images/icons/thumbs_up.gif

**claire** said:

I take it you're off next Thursday also as by my reckoning it's just under 165 hours till my plane departs.:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: