Holiday stories

rest of my story

THIS WAS WHEN I CAM TO KUSY FIRST AND WE WERE STAYING IN THE TOPOLAN HOTEL(KIP)
WE WERE WALKING UP BAR ST AND I FELL ON THE COBBLESTONES AND SPLIT MY KNEE OPEN SO HAD TO RUN TO NEAREST HOTEL WHERE THEY BANDAGED IT UP . I WAS COK SARHOS(AS ONE IS ) SO IT DIDNT REALLY HURT ME AT THE TIME . WE THEN WENT TO BAR ST(LIMPED AND WENT TO THE LOC CABIN WHERE JIMMY BOLLIX REALLY LOOKED AFTER US AND MET A LOAD OF MAD ENGLISH GUYS AND WENT BACK TO THERE HOTEL AND DIVED IN THE POOL. MY BRA FELL OFF AND HAD TO BE FISHED OUT BY THE HOTEL MANAGER(DONT ASK HOW PLEASE) SO MY BANDAGE HAD FALLEN OFF SO I HAD TO GO TO A CHEMIST AND HE TOLD ME TO GO TO HOSPITAL MY KNEE NEEDED STITCHES BUT I DIDNT LISTEN WANTED MORE EFES SO CARRIED ON BACK TO BAR ST AND ENDED UP IN ONE OF A FRIEND OF OUR HOTEL . THAT WAS OK UNTIL I WENT TO THE LOO WHICH WAS IN THE BASEMENT. SUE HOBBLES DOWN TO THE LOO SKIDS ON THE WET FLOOR GRABS THE SINK THAT WAS ON THE WALL THE SINK CRASHES TO THE FLOOR AND SMASHES TO THE FLOOR AND I RIP MY ARM OPEN FROM WRIST TO ELBOW.
I HOBBLE(WEAVE BACK UPSTAIRS TO THE FOYER AND ASK FOR A BANDAGE FOR MY ARM. WE LEFT THE HOTEL AND BY THAT STAGE I WILL TELL YOU MORE Later

WELL AS YOU CAN ALL IMAGINE I WAS IN A JOCKER WITH ME ARM AND ME KNEE SO I THINK IT WAS 3 NIGHTS LATER WE WERE IN THE KIP OF A HOTEL AND I WAS TRYING TO BLOW DRY MY HAIR SO I COULD LIMP DOWN TO BAR ST WITH ALL ME BITS IN AN AWFUL STATE. I WAS JUST ABOUT TO STOP WHEN MY HAIR DRYER EXPLODED IN MY HAND AND ALL THE LIGHTS WENT OUT ON THE HOTEL FLOOR, I HAD FUSED THE WHOLE FLOOR BUT I BLAMED IT ON THE WIRING. ANYWAY I GOT SUCH A BLOODY FRIGHT THAT I BANGED MY BAD KNEE AGAIN WHEN I JUMPED UP IN THE AIR AND IT STARTED TO BLEED AGAIN. I HAD ALSO SINGED ALL THE BACK OF MY HAIR BUT MY FRIEND NEVER TOLD ME AS SHE COULDNT BELIEVE THAT SOMETHING ELSE HAD HAPPENED TO ME, MIND YOU THE SMELL OF SINGED HAIR WAS A GOOD INDICATION. THEY HAD TO MOVE US TO ANOTHER ROOM AS THE SOCKET WAS COMPLETELY BLOWN AS WAS THE WHOLE TOP OF THE HOTEL. AFTER I HAD TAKEN NABOUT 10 MILLION VALIUM WE EVENTUSLLY GOT TO BAR ST WHERE I THINK I JUST SAT ON A BAR STOOL IN THE LOG CABIN IN A VEGATITIVE STATE FOR ABOUT 2 HOURS.
2 NIGHTS LATER I AWOKE READY TO GO TO LONG BEACH AND WHEN I LOOKED IN THE MIRROR I HAD A HUGE PURPLE MARK ALL DOWN THE SIDE OF MY FACE WHICH LOOKED LIKE A BIRTHMARK. I WENT TO THE DOCTOR(AGAIN) AND HE SAID THAT I HAD A BAD REACTION TO THE HEAT I TOLD HIM THAT I THOUGHT I WAS BLOODY ALLERGIC TO KUSADASI AFTER EVRYTHING THAT HAD HAPPENED TO ME.
THERE IS MORE BUT I WILL TELL YOU ALL MORE AGAIN

LOVE YAS ALL

omg sue ur crazy u went thru all that pain and stayed in bar st u truly are mad hehe! hope u had a quick recovery! i always cut my self in kus i walk into think and always go home with millions of scars!!! and no please dont make this 18s only :cry: ill cry xxxx

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
HA HA COK DELI BOKKER!!!!!!!!

You need to write into them magazines Susan, that have 'Most embarrassing moment' Yours are way more entertaining than any I have read.

there

there are many more but some i really couldnt post i really couldnt they are not just x rated they are insanity at its best but i will update yas all with some of the less demented ones. There was one night i was dancing away in the limon bar with my bum showing to the world as i danced around the whole bar showing off my got to the world but again thats another days work. guys some of you must have some mad stories so please tell all.

sue:p :p

Eline said:
OHG Sue what a story that is .... :D your are really had a bad-luck-holiday !! But pleassseee tell us more of your stories !! :)
HEY HUN IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST HOLIDAYS I EVER HAD I THINK I ONLY CRIED FOR AN HOUR IN DISBELIEF AH WELL ROLL ON MAY:doh:

Happy to hear your holiday was all good....Well in Holland they say "handigheid is niet te koop " it means you can't buy it to be handy....well maybe Mel can translate it better. But let me tell you am I the girl for that things to... This summer steped in a see-egel....I don't know what it's called in English...MELLA HELP !! and had a funny walk all holiday :eek:

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Eline said:
Happy to hear your holiday was all good....Well in Holland they say "handigheid is niet te koop " it means you can't buy it to be handy....well maybe Mel can translate it better. But let me tell you am I the girl for that things to... This summer steped in a see-egel....I don't know what it's called in English...MELLA HELP !! and had a funny walk all holiday :eek:
Sea-egel is a sea urchent. The ugly little things with the spikes?!

OUCH!! :( The same thing happened to me in Majorca..I stepped on one. Then a few hours later we rented a pedalo and I was diving off it into the sea and got stung by a jelly fish Lol. I hate sea-creatures.

One of my funniest is when i twisted my foot. OMG, this nite i stayed in paradise n dont remember how many votkas i drank.

The music had stopped since one hour n i continued going to toilets n speakin with all waiters even when Paradise light was switched off!

My mates wanted to eat some hamburgers, so we left the bars n i really didnt walk straight. We arrived in a centrum hotel, which made some sandwiches. I went one, two, three, four times in toilets trying to vomit my votka, becoz i felt so bad, but it was impossible.

I screamed : "i cant vomit, what a sh*t!" about 5 or 6 times until the waiter asked me to sh*t up becoz we were in a hotel n people were sleeping near these toilets.

So we decided to leave the restaurant. But u know one of turkish bars and restaurant's particularities? Always at the enter there is one or two steps... I missed it and feld like i never feld in my life. My foot finished behind my head at this moment i think.

But i was so drunk, i didnt feel anything, exepted the fact that i couldnt walk like i used to.

When i woke up in the morning, i saw my big foot, which was as big as my head, and i couldnt stand up. Luckily there was a pharmacy near my hotel. At the end of the day, i could walk but it was very difficult.

I stopped drinkin for a few days, n walked bad durin for days. But i still went to bar street. The waiters who saw me gave me the best places in their bars, n were very helful! i was like a princess! but it was the only advantage, i thought these 4 days would never finish!

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Croushy said:
I screamed : "i cant vomit, what a sh*t!" about 5 or 6 times until the waiter asked me to sh*t up becoz we were in a hotel n people were sleeping near these toilets.
:D :D :D :D

Hahahahaha I'm laughing SO much at that!

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Goodness...I'm still laughing at croushy. First the shorts incident...now this. Please tell me more isabella babe!!