Kusadasi, here I am

Hi u guys,

Just 4 ur info...I'm so happy to announce that I won't b active (mentally)on this forum the next 2 weeks, coz I'll b active (phisically!!) in Kusadasi... starting, tomorrow.

I don't think that I'll find the time to spend my precious hours in a cybercafe. I'd rather comunicate in person ;) . Or maybe I will make time 4 it...don't know 4 sure.

Anyway...I wish u guys all the best and perhaps I'll c u in Kusadasi!!

:wave:

xx arabian chicky

**claire**

Super Moderator
Kusadasi Guy!!
you are so mean!!! Snow in June?? I hope not!!!!! only 20 days until i come out there & i don't want to see anything except bright sunshine!!!! (i'll put my order in now!!! perfect weather only please!!)
:wave:

Hahaha....well hello mister weatherman,

I guess u have 2 update ur "weather forecast" and get a few things straight here...For ur information; I'm going 2 Kusadasi in Turkey and not Iceland 8)

C u around...smartass ;)

Bye now...still gotta work today...

xx

Hi claire,

Just got ur order of bright sunny weather confirmed from "above" .... so don't sweat it...u'll have the best summer EV-VER!

Now I really have 2 go!

xx

Hi girls,

Unfortunately...I'm back in Holland again. And if u really wanna know how my holiday in Kusadasi was like...here it comes in 1 word un-f@#cking-believable!!! Those where the best 12 days ever! One thing I know for sure...I'll be back nxt year. I miss my friends over there very much...and minx...u sure know how to dance boy ;)

xx bye now

iamTravelr

Admin
Staff member
Blogger
arabian girl said:
Hi girls,

Unfortunately...I'm back in Holland again. And if u really wanna know how my holiday in Kusadasi was like...here it comes in 1 word un-f@#cking-believable!!! Those where the best 12 days ever! One thing I know for sure...I'll be back nxt year. I miss my friends over there very much...and minx...u sure know how to dance boy ;)

xx bye now
I thought that he rocks on dance, :lol:

Hi black-girly,

Have a nice stay in Kusadasi...I'm more than sure that u will...no doubt! One tip...enjoy every single minute of it, coz if there is one thing that u cannot turn....it's time. So I wish u follow my advice...do, see, dance, eat (very important), listen, walk, talk, laugh as much as u can coz before u know it u'll be back home .....so in 1 word....enjoy!

post ya soon

xx arabian - turkish ;) girl

If he rocks on dance??? Dance is minxy's middle name!

Minx is smooth....and very cool 8)

It was nice meeting u in person minxy...memnun oldum...hope 2 c u nxt year.

xx arap

OFF TO KUSADASI IN 3 WEEKS

Hi all,

God the time cant go fast enough for me at the moment I am staying in the TROPICANA GARDEN HOTEL and I just cant wait. Will be meeting up with all my friends over there and really looking forward to having a blast. Nobody else seems to be staying in this hotel even though I know its so popular.
Any way have to find that Turkish rock bar that will be first on my agenda.

Bye for now

Sue Dublin :wave:

iamTravelr

Admin
Staff member
Blogger
Yess, Tropicana Garden Hotel is on of the best hotel in Kusadasi and i have taken pictures and will add the hotel to our hotel index tonight i think.

There are lots of Rock Bars in Izmir (90km away from Kusadasi) but i dont know one in Kusadasi.

Tropicana hotel

Thanks kusadasi guy again as always. The Tropicana is probably one of the best in Kusadasi and certaintly deserves to be put on your review sheet. I stayed in the Palmin as well and it is owned by the same family that owns the Tropicana and although more upmarket you cannot beat the staff in the Tropicana Garden Hotel .

Cheers
sue