post easter diet!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
girls n ...boys i think we need a post easter diet otherwise i fear il be too heavy to be allowed on the plane to kusadasi without paying a fortune in extra baggage!!!plleeeeese anyone if u have diet advice too combat all this chocolate iv eaten already n more to come may i add post it up here b4 i eventually go POP! :doh:

**claire**

Super Moderator
kusadasigirl69 said:
girls n ...boys i think we need a post easter diet otherwise i fear il be too heavy to be allowed on the plane to kusadasi without paying a fortune in extra baggage!!!plleeeeese anyone if u have diet advice too combat all this chocolate iv eaten already n more to come may i add post it up here b4 i eventually go POP! :doh:
we've got a section dedicated to this ..see here

Lots of options!!

ps...you can eat as much chocolate as you like over easter..it doesnt count!! ...the Easter bunny takes away the calories from all its gifts!! ;) ..Honest!!! :)

this site is good virtual chocolate ...you just have to lick the screen & pretend it tastes as good as chocolate :confused:

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Wish you had issued that warning a few minutes earlier hun..My screen is covered in dribble and my tongue is covered in static dust.

I Kid you NOT - Merlins Chocolate Diet!

This is probably the tastiest of the fad diets to come onto the scene since Toblerone.

Since chocolate acts as a vitamin replacement, it does have a fair amount of health benefits, like fighting high blood pressure and preventing heart disease.

(Is Merlin a Doctor?) Ha Ha

The chocolate diet mainly consists of liquids and people are given a powder or supplement that they usually blend with milk or water. They may also be given pills to take in capsule form.

New studies have shown that chocolate contains anti-oxidants that help prevent arteries from clogging, so there are some health benefits to eating chocolate.

The powder shakes are not meant to replace meals, but are designed to be healthy snacks. The actual pills are supposed to provide various nutritional benefits such as an increase in your metabolism. These, along with a healthy diet, are supposed to stimulate the fat burning process and pave the way towards weight loss.

However, it’s still questionable as to whether the actual diet will help you achieve your desired results. It’s not clear that chocolate stimulates the metabolism or helps the fat burning process. Beyond that, too much of anything can be bad.

See I aint lying Merlins Choccie Diet Plan

All you slim beauties that get some retribution from the diet will know to find me and pay your dues, thanks etc. LOL - If it all goes wrong it was Claires idea! :doh:

**claire**

Super Moderator
Now i know where ive been going wrong all these years ..cutting out chocolate ..where i should have been eating it!!.....:huh:

new diet fad starting on Monday then!!! :p

I'm the happiest girl alive right now, I don't like choccieeee!!! Therefore I don't have to worry! Wooohooooooooooooooo!!!!

GOOD LUCK GIRLS!!!

Mmmmm

Tequila said:
Hey Girl,
Only diet is never gonna work,u have to go to fitness or do some fitness by ur self at home....Pls girl,dont come to Kus with ur fats;) or if u come fat dont walk around with ur Bikini :p
I dont think anyones body shape should limit them from visiting our lovely country and afterall,

we can always scoop the fatties into the Hamam for 2 weeks and look at what that earns Turkish economy! both parties win - we get wonga and they get slim!

Hamam is a must!

Just my opinion!

Better Whip Out Those Bics Boys.... May I reccommend the Gillett sensor for women.. it has a lovely moisturising strip on the razor, your shaving rash wont be as bad.... ha ha. Dare you to wax!!

toksoz said:
Better Whip Out Those Bics Boys.... May I reccommend the Gillett sensor for women.. it has a lovely moisturising strip on the razor, your shaving rash wont be as bad.... ha ha. Dare you to wax!!

hahaha, lol but i think they should go with the waxing, they gotta feel some of the pain us women go true, just to look good ;) :p

TOTALLY AGREE!!! but lets face it hon, its probably not going to happen. We are happy to wax bikini lines and much more than that. (some of us). Cant imagine any bloke i know brave enough to wax the two veg. chickens!!

Status
Not open for further replies.