A busy day in Kusadasi (pictures)

iamTravelr

Admin
Staff member
Blogger
Hi All,

Yesterday (24 March 2005) i took some pix and let me publish them. i know, these pix are not good enough and not beauty pix but i promise that i will generate a new Kusadasi 2005 pix gallery.

http://iamtravelr.com/pictures/busy-kusadasi.jpg

http://iamtravelr.com/pictures/busy-kusadasi2.jpg

http://iamtravelr.com/pictures/busy-kusadasi3.jpg

Canli - Live

I can always set up a live webcam - I know Umit was planning this for summer but it seems such a shame SEEING THE WEATHER IS SOOOOOOOOO HOT NOW.

Mind you.... I forget what Cambridge is like (ha ha) maybe you can do the same Claire for anyone interested in that lovely area.

(LMFAO) Sorry Admin - had to get one over Claire! Just once!

chocolatehoney said:
It was great to see Kus again, but now i'm feeling really really depressed :( Oh well only 40 days until im back there now!!
Thanks for that umit!:p
40 days will just fly by! How long are you staying here?

I'll be there for 2 weeks, but our first week is going to be pretty hectic as we have got to buy all the furniture for our new apartment, ready to move in on the second week! I'm getting more and more giddy each day!!

chocolatehoney said:
I'll be there for 2 weeks, but our first week is going to be pretty hectic as we have got to buy all the furniture for our new apartment, ready to move in on the second week! I'm getting more and more giddy each day!!
Going a bit off topic but you must consider getting the furniture (especially the expensive items) from Izmir or Aydin and definitely not Kusadasi. I have details of a very good driver who has a very large (enclosed) truck. For a small fee he would happily arrange to go with you to Izmir, bring the furniture back to Kusadasi and even get the furniture into your apartment. He is doing our house move next week.

Yeah we have already been advised about going to izmir and we're just waiting for some brochures from friends over there!! I'll tell my folks about your driver and get back to you, thanks!! Always good to have to have someone thats been recommened!! Thanks merlin!!

Spoke to Umit yesterday and hopefully today we are planning on a new forum Foreigners Living in Turkey where I think a listing of recommended service providers will prove to be very useful. My cep telephone is full of em!

merlin said:
Spoke to Umit yesterday and hopefully today we are planning on a new forum Foreigners Living in Turkey where I think a listing of recommended service providers will prove to be very useful. My cep telephone is full of em!
The new forum is open!

I will be posting some useful numbers soon.

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Jenny said:
Ah God!!! I'd love to be there now, anywhere but here!!
Me too!! Just looking at those pics and I can practically Smellll kusadasi... if that makes any sense ha ha if not...just ignore me :whistle:

I know what you mean hon, When its hot you get all sorts of different smells and stuff!!! It'd better be HOT HOT in May! Have you booked any tickets yet?