Tommorow officially Summer!

Dont forget clocks go forward tomorrow morning at 02:00

The daylight saving time will end on October 30th, 2005 (unless I decide otherwise ha ha ha)

Merlin

Yay Merlin!! I Thought Everyone Was Asleep. Summer Summer Summer Summer Summer Summer
Gidy Me Gidy Me! What You Been Up To. Got That Menu Sorted Yet?

Hi Toksoz - Yeah finally finished! And it looks pretty good even if I do say myself!

Cant believe how quick the past few months have gone - we have hotel bookings starting April 15........ thats ONLY 3 weeks away Aaaarrrggghhh

Anyone up for a bit of painting??? he he

WELL DONE YOU! Yeah my friend is coming to Kus on the 11th April for the season... Lucky cow! Every year people seem to be going earlier. Hope the hotel fills quick for you babe. Hows your dear Wife and little Yakup??? Talking to my friend last night, she claims she may have met you at the Truva hotel in kus, her name is Denise, Deniz to everyone there.... Ring any bells???

:miranda: Yey, summer is finally here, just hope we have the sun to go with it!! Although its looking promising so far, we had 2 days of sun this week!! Not boiling hot or anything but its a start!!

It was funny watching everyone walking aroung in skirts and vests, ha, us brits, the slightest bit of sun and the shorts are out!! :p

Sounds like an alimony suit brewing LOL

toksoz said:
WELL DONE YOU! Yeah my friend is coming to Kus on the 11th April for the season... Lucky cow! Every year people seem to be going earlier. Hope the hotel fills quick for you babe. Hows your dear Wife and little Yakup??? Talking to my friend last night, she claims she may have met you at the Truva hotel in kus, her name is Denise, Deniz to everyone there.... Ring any bells???

Ha Ha Merlin....

Anyway Right about the brits. Bit of sun, Skirts and Vests.
Fellas in shorts with socks and sandals, working happily in the garden with the lawnmower!!! Is it any wonder???

awwwwwww im so glad summers near i absolutely love it i used to be a winter chick but then i went to kus and realised how much i love the summer! ooooohhhhh an extra hour to my easter hols lol! :p xxx

am i gald to hear summer is here!!! nearly finished school for good!!!! :miranda: :bigok:

summer holidays so good!!!! but no kusadasi for me this year :( :cry:

xxxxx

x0x_JoAnNe_x0x said:
same here judy! and i cant wait to finish school too!! xxx

Oops - Just been on Sky News website and there is a post that the school summer hols is being cut to just 3 weeks!

What a bummer!

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Hahaha! Shame. I used to get something like 9 weeks off. Everything that I learnt from January - June i had forgotten by the time I got back to school in September ha ha. Kerazzzzzzzzzzzy

Carmella said:
Hahaha! Shame. I used to get something like 9 weeks off. Everything that I learnt from January - June i had forgotten by the time I got back to school in September ha ha. Kerazzzzzzzzzzzy

I wont say nothing! LOL

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
yeah seriously dont! :p

I take it that rep comment was from you then hahaha you gave the game away with your capital letter LOL's :p

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
I got a green rep point for trying to speak Turkish and failing miserably and the comment was: 'Havin a Blonde Day I guess LOL'

:D Was that not you? :eek:

Well i wouldnt make a very good detective.......

Carmella said:
I got a green rep point for trying to speak Turkish and failing miserably and the comment was: 'Havin a Blonde Day I guess LOL'

:D Was that not you? :eek:

Well i wouldnt make a very good detective.......

Yes - It was me - sorry! I forgot.... but it was meant in the best possible taste and I did give you one

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
merlin said:
it was meant in the best possible taste and I did give you one
hahaha I know babe. It made me giggle :p and would you believe it's not the first time I've had that said to me ;)