drag queen

Anybody ever visited the wishing well bar close to the dolmus stand on adnan menderes blvd. The drag queen there is called Roxy. Just wondering what peoples opinions were???

I went to the wishing well lots of time, its a lovely restaurant but never saw the roxy show..
No claire thats Ayhan, think roxy is british..
Ayhan is the best bellydancer in Kusadasi, maybe u have seen him shaking that ass on bar st.. but he also perform in some restaurants, just dont know with ones

Thanks girl, knew id seen him before. Yeah roxy is british from sunderland. Any body familiar with charlie then from the wishing well.

I met ali, he was really nice. Most of the staff from the wishing well moved from the capriola. It is a good night. check out www.roxytart.com have a look at the venue snaps, you might see someone you know. I did... my mum flashing her tits.!!

NO HONEY. I wasnt allowed out in those days.... married to a strict man!! ha ha NOT ANYMORE!!

DONT BE DRULING OVER THE DREAM BOYS!!!!! ooooohhhh eye candy!

roxy the draw queen is from durham, in the uk, shes working at the four seasons, not the wishing well, although i hear the wishing well have a new drag queen coming this season, bigger and better than roxy, the guy with the gap in his teeth is called matt, hes roxy's dj. heard hes not going to turkey this summer. the wishingwell should be a laugh this year. charlie is the turkish guy, real name tahir kaniskhan, everyone knows him as either the monkey, or the corrupt real estate agent from emper emlak

tracie

Super Star Scouser of Söke
Damn_Fine_Black_Girl said:
I went to the wishing well lots of time, its a lovely restaurant but never saw the roxy show..
No claire thats Ayhan, think roxy is british..
Ayhan is the best bellydancer in Kusadasi, maybe u have seen him shaking that ass on bar st.. but he also perform in some restaurants, just dont know with ones
ive seen Ayhan a few times he also performs on turkish nights in hotels i ave seen him a few times in the eke hotel must admit he is good also what a body (4 a man) he sure puts me 2 shame
View attachment 596

View attachment 597

Attachments

Hey girls and boys this is Roxy thanks for all your nice comments about me and my cabaret show I am back in the four seasons this year along with Matt my DJ compere (the fat controller) lol with lots of NEW show stopping routines so come back and see us there every night...

jamela

Majestic Majella
Hi Roxy
seen you at the four seasons, did not want to go, my friends did, you made me laugh, I'll go again when I go back lol got pics but dont know how to upload them, dah