ouch!!

Little story for you. DRUNKEN STUPIDITY:

Bar street, very drunk, feet hurting in the heels...
decided to take them off and then needed the loo.
A toilet in a busy place like jimmys with bare feet is not a pleasant experience as you can imagine. But I was so drunk I didnt realise at first that I was standing in soggy toilet roll on a swimming wet floor. Thought it would be a good idea to rinse my feet under the tap in the sink and slip my shoes back on. NOT A GOOD IDEA. Cocked my right leg up and did my first foot. Cocked my other leg up........ but somehow I didnt remember to put my other leg down first. went crashing to the floor, cracked my head open, banged the coxix. (excuse the spelling) and was totally covered in the soggy bog roll.

DRUNKEN STUPIDITY!!!!

ANY MORE STORIES ANYONE???

awww toksoz u silly thing i always take my shoes off in jimmys but not when i go to the loo i got them stolen in there once by one of the workers n he made me kiss him on both cheeks before i could have them back lolxxx

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Lol when I was in Turkey I dropped my mobile phone down the toilet and it was filled with water, and there was this annoying boy that used to follow me around all holiday asking me out and for my number and for a kiss, and he said ''oh no what happened??'' So I told him that someone spilt their glass of water over my fone and maybe it would work if he sucked the water out by the buttons and he was so drunk he did..i didnt have the heart to tell him it was infact toilet water.

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
:D :D :D

I'm not mean...He really should have taken the hint when I told him to F-Off then hahah. Nah seriously you have no idea how unbelievably annoying he was..he wouldn't leave my side the whole holiday. My turkish guy even threatened to kick the shit out of him & he still kept following me around lol.

Anyway That's tame compared to my other stories :cool: