Did You Move to Kusadasi?

Be nice to hear your stories about why you moved to Kusadasi (or) other parts of Turkey.

Why you made the move, how you accomplished all the arrangements and how you are feeling now AND of course what other people will want to know, HOW you could have done it better!

Share your experiences with us and maybe even make some new friends in Kusadasi!

gosh Lee this is so tempting to put people off!!! but i wont i will just say DO NOT buy a house from a co-oprative its more trouble than its worth!!! but life in Kusadasi is great especially when the sun shines, but like anywhere life is what you make of it!!!

One day ill live in Kus at least for a season. Rentin an apartment, workin there... i cant wait! but i must have my drivin licence before... n of course think about my future job there!

kuskaz said:
gosh Lee this is so tempting to put people off!!! but i wont i will just say DO NOT buy a house from a co-oprative its more trouble than its worth!!! but life in Kusadasi is great especially when the sun shines, but like anywhere life is what you make of it!!!
I think if everyone was honest they would all have a few things they could have done better.

:cool: Its hot days like today that make it all worthwhile eh!

Merlin, can u tell us ur story? Since how many times do u live in Kus? What was ur first job there? Did u meet any difficulties?...

As you know I am gonna live there for 6 months...who know maybe for ever ....

I just needed a break from my life here. Had a wonderfull time in Kusadasi when I was on Holiday ... and if it was ment to be my friends cousin who lives in Kus was for a few months in NL...so we talked about it a lot and then I made my decision :cool:

I am working on my web-log and will be looking in at Kusadasi.biz when I am there an keep you all posted of my "adventures" ;) there.... !!