What articles would you like?

If you have any special request then please feel free to post and if we are qualified we will post our experiences and advice.

The article is being prepared.

We have collated a lot of experiences, some good, but in general, cautionary and in some cases, very distressing.

We want to hear your personal experiences both good and bad. You dont have to name names and your anonymity will be protected.

Thank you

kusadasigirl69 said:
i think we shud have section for turkish laguage learners, members cud post up hints n help n stuff!

Agreed! Will speak to Admin today - we have far too many threads about language and we should stick them in one forum.

x0x_JoAnNe_x0x said:
we could have something about visas and turkish history xxx

Visa information will get posted today as will "Banking - the options available"

Also "Merlins recommended tour" and

"Essential Health Planning"
"Turkish food preparation for beginners"

The list goes on!

i think we need a kind of vocabulary bank with all the words u may need to know with transalation and pronunciation and also a section on the grammmer of learning turkish!!!!

kusadasigirl69 said:
i think we need a kind of vocabulary bank with all the words u may need to know with transalation and pronunciation and also a section on the grammmer of learning turkish!!!!
I need to speak to Umit.

I believe we could possibly enhance this by not just using a text translation (which is so boring), but we could possibly also use sound - in effect the vocabulary bank as you put it, would be a recording for each phrase.

Its just an idea, but a damn good one eh LOL

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
That is the best idea ive heard in ages... I hope it happens because my pronounciation sucks.

But if not, text translation is still very much needed too...

wow we are gunna be well kitted up next time we go kus everyone will think we are turkish! ooohhh im looking forward to the turkish food preparations too will be really fun!
iv got some turkish recipes too as im using them for my graphics work! xxx
oh and merlin seeing as ur soo brainy and helpful :) can u help me find a turkish menu online so that i can get some ideas for my coursework? pritty pritty please :) xxx

x0x_JoAnNe_x0x said:
wow we are gunna be well kitted up next time we go kus everyone will think we are turkish! ooohhh im looking forward to the turkish food preparations too will be really fun!
iv got some turkish recipes too as im using them for my graphics work! xxx
oh and merlin seeing as ur soo brainy and helpful :) can u help me find a turkish menu online so that i can get some ideas for my coursework? pritty pritty please :) xxx

Here ya go - its the early draft of the hotel menu - but contains the essentials!

Attachments