What would you banish?

if u cud banish 5 things from the world wat wud they be??
my top 5!!!
1. beards
2. cellulite
3. english weather(freezing)
4. all birds especially chickens
5. HANGOVERS!!!

i only want to banish my big nose, and my ridiculous ears, ha ha!
I think racism is the begining in lots of things (war, poverty etc...), thats the first thing id really bannish

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
1) Racism
2) Ignorance
3) War
4) Greed
5) Child abuse

or on a more shallow note..

1) Dirty old pervy men
2) Frizzy hair
3) People wearing socks with sandals
4) Brussel Sprouts
5) The Crazy Frog ringtone...

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
I know, because like UHHHHHH It takes so much effort to put on deoderant......NOT.
I hate it when I get stuck in the rush hour in the tube in London and some stinky bastard sits next to me...

Here's a quid go buy yourself some lynx!

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
hahaha yuck! I remember When I was at school I had this boy Craig in my class and he stunk of... like... piss/urine and had bad breath! No one had the heart to tell him to his face (I gave him some mint chewing gum once but he still didnt get the hint) but we made up some cracking songs about him which we used to sing really loudly whenever he went to the toilet.

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Smelly Craigs

x0x_JoAnNe_x0x said:
ahhhh we had a smelly craig too but he smelt like he had laid a brick constantly his last name was eccles and i was just before him in the register so we had to sit next to each other for 6 years!!! my teacher once got out air freshener and sprayed it round the classroom when he went to the loo! mean but i mean did his mum not notice!! my mum wud never let me out smelling like that!! i think his whole primary school life he wore the same boxers! i hated it! what a thing to come to school to! he left 1/2 way thru our last year and moved to warrington id never been so happy! and i also remember in yr 2 me and my friend natalie were dared to kiss him so we did and we both ran to the toilets to be sick! awwww its soooo mean!! xxx
haha I swear we are so alike with everything. When we went on school camp we were playing Spin the bottle and Craig had a go and it pointed at me...I had all my mates laughing their heads off and egging me on, I seriously didn't have the heart to say no to him coz he ws looking at me with big bulging eyes - so he stuck his tongue down my throat and I literally pulled away and was heaving. Worst kiss ever! I am shuddering at the thought...

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
hahaha! God i used to love being a kid and having those stupid kiddy relationships where you thought it was soooo cool. We went on a school trip once and me and my group were the 'cool ones' so we all were sat up the back...and I had the two hottest boys in the school sitting infront of me asking me out (they were best mates) and I thought it was so funny, I was going 'First one to kiss my feet can be my boyfriend!' and they'd both kiss my feet..and 'first one to touch the driver on the arm can kiss me' and they'd race to the front of the bus. haha i pushed them sooooooooo far, they did everything I said for the whole 4 hour journey to Alton Towers. I was only about 9, it was so much fun ruling everyone bwhahaha *evil laugh*

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
x0x_JoAnNe_x0x said:
hehe i loved being really young too we all had abt 5 bfs and they'd all have abt 5 gfs it was pathetic! like taking in turns to kiss ewwwwwwww!!!
haha yeah. I had a different boyfriend practically every week. And you'd do the whole 'my mate fancies you' thing and 'will you go out with my friend?' Aw and do you remember being really young & going to school disco's - when you thought you were soooooo cool for slow dancing with the hot boys. har har

Carmella said:
haha yeah. I had a different boyfriend practically every week. And you'd do the whole 'my mate fancies you' thing and 'will you go out with my friend?' Aw and do you remember being really young & going to school disco's - when you thought you were soooooo cool for slow dancing with the hot boys. har har
This could be interesting Carmella....... If you or anyone else still has a flame burning for a lad and you know his full name, you will prob find his details here!

And anyone elses for the matter!
http://www.192.com/

x0x_JoAnNe_x0x said:
i dunno what to do on that site :confused: god everything confuses me now days
Try it on yourself or Mum

Put your first and second name in the name box
and town or county in the address box

press enter and see the results

merlin said:
This could be interesting Carmella....... If you or anyone else still has a flame burning for a lad and you know his full name, you will prob find his details here!

And anyone elses for the matter!
http://www.192.com/
Prob wont see Carmella for days, reckon shes going through her address book!

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
merlin said:
Prob wont see Carmella for days, reckon shes going through her address book!
Hahahaha. Yes, just going through my little black book....

Nah.. I'm still in contact with most the people I used to goto school with :)

On a serious note.....

If you have your Town or County location in your forum profile.....

If someone befriends you and you give out your full name.....

What would www.192.com give someone

And then you post your holiday dates on the forum.....

Think about it!

x0x_JoAnNe_x0x said:
hmmmm i guess ya right although my address etc isnt in there we are in the x directory hehe do 1 stalkers hehe xxxx
YEP GOTCHYA!!!!

AND WHY

LOL

But most of us on here are NOT teenagers (Tell Mum) and the 192 service uses the Electoral Register which my dear, you are too young for......

Touche!!!
I love it when a plan comes together! LOL

The Electoral Role is mandatory and penalties exist if you decline to register household members over 18, so 192.com have your details whether you are ex directory or otherwise!

Merlin