who wants to be a millionaire!!!

x0x_JoAnNe_x0x said:
wow that is really gunna confuse me!!!! xxx
Sorry didnt mean to edit in your post didnt eaven realise it :eek: pressed the wrong bottom

Anyway dont be confused its really easy actually. And u can still call them mio, a lot of turkish people r still doing that aswell. and when i was there in feb, they didnt have a problem with i called it mio ;)

When i was in Kusadasi at xmas, i was the first person to get the new money...in the first shop to start using it wahooo :p

Its the same...withough the zero's

Shannon said:
When i was in Kusadasi at xmas, i was the first person to get the new money...in the first shop to start using it wahooo :p

Its the same...withough the zero's

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Now I know where I have heard about you Shannon!!!!

There is posters all over Kusadasi asking about an Irish girl that was here at Christmas using the new Turkish money - there is a BIG reward for your arrest here.

The new money wasnt officially circulated until 1st January 2005

When you coming over? I will collect you from the airport he he

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
merlin said:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Now I know where I have heard about you Shannon!!!!

There is posters all over Kusadasi asking about an Irish girl that was here at Christmas using the new Turkish money - there is a BIG reward for your arrest here.

The new money wasnt officially circulated until 1st January 2005

When you coming over? I will collect you from the airport he he
:D :D :D

That post warrented a bit of 7up bursting out my mouth.

**Warning**
dont read Lee's posts whilst sipping beverages

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Dionne!!!!! Im appaulled at you. :p

We'll just give her a 'clueless' makeover so no1 will recognise her. Forget the money, Daddy will give you it dahhh-ling..

Carmella said:
We can make him over, so he can be Lisa at the weekends.

Bet he would be more popular than Roxy he he :p
ok ok ok - I am writing this all down and will be preparing suitable penalties when you are here for hols.

Carmella said:
(sheeeeet, i aint coming near the palm club now :doh: )
Carmella sweetheart.

You dont think I have lived here for nearly 5 years and dont have m8s in customs -

Lets not forget the guys who I share breakfast with at the hotel, ah! the same guys called POLIS Kusadasi who are sooooo grateful for their free meals at the hotel all year round he he

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
merlin said:
Carmella sweetheart.

You dont think I have lived here for nearly 5 years and dont have m8s in customs -

Lets not forget the guys who I share breakfast with at the hotel, ah! the same guys called POLIS Kusadasi who are sooooo grateful for their free meals at the hotel all year round he he
Okay, Well seeing as you're such a nice, fair kinda guy...I'm sure we could come to some civil arrangement between the two of us before getting them involved. Any ideas.... :huh: