True Love Or True Hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
Are you fed up with how so many people are saying that turkish man are bad, and only want you for your money or a visa.
It would be great to hear good story's of true love with turkish man or even good friendship.
Yes i am one that has found true love :)
Lets give the turkish men a break from the bad and turn them good :)

yeh i agree here but it should not just be turkish men who are protrayed as heartbreakers and goldiggers i no plenty or english rats!but saying this also doesnt make all turkish men perfect! men will be men i guess and u just got to find the right one to get ur fairytale ending! xxx

Okies well, i dont have much time to tell it now so il give you the brief version.

Basically i was in Turkey a few days and was goin into the bar and i thought he had the most beautiful smile in the world and he was always laughing and happy and he seemed so sure of himself (as it turns out he can be painfully shy). But he never really talked to me much at first, he talked to my mate (about me, i know now) so i thought he fancied her. He just kinda made dirty jokes and took the piss and smiled alot.

Then one night he asked Kris to ask me if i liked him lol (its like something we would do when we were 12), i said nothing. Then the next night he came up to me at about 3 in the morn and handed me a little note which said
"Each dream of mine begins and ends with loving thoughts of you
And you are the most important part of everything i do
You're on my mind and in heart each moment of the day
And no one else in all the world could make me feel this way"

So i was dancing on the table while reading the note and i handed it back to him and said "How many girls have you given this too this week" and then i felt bad cos he actually looked really sad but mostly shocked. I was very sceptical at that time about men in general lol.

So eventually i took the note and kept it and then after another day or two he was still hovering around me like he wanted to ask me something. Eventually when i was siting down he came up and said into my ear "Do you like me?"
I laughed and said nothing...this went on for about 2 hours, him asking and me laughing...cos i didnt know if it was a good idea to say yes. I didnt go there looking for a guy, it was the last thing on my mind. But eventually he asked me again for the millionth time and i turned around as said "yes" rather coyly, which was met with a rather funny reaction from him. He started going "yeessss" and doing a really funny dance (God love him lol).

So that night he kissed me and nothing more...then it just took off from there!

Then after a couple of months he proposed and here we are! :eek:

Gotta say, when i went to turkey the first time, the last thing on my mind was a man and yet somehow im ending up with a husband lol

He's just sooo sweet though, he's like the cutest thing in the world! I love him to bits.

My story

i had a turkish bf too i remember seeing him on the beach and think witwoo! me and my sis were both gobsmacked but he didnt speak a word of english lol! but i was still crazy abt him! well we got talking to his friends and my sis grabbed him and started kissing him he pulled away and didnt have a clue what to do but i was crying my eyes out i didnt even know him! but we started to really get to know each other and we taught each other our languages and had lots of fun! i fell in love with him too fast i guess we were both besotted with each other and rang all the time when i got home! i fell out with a lot of my friends because i was so depressed and pushing them away! i went back to see him in october with my mum behind my step dad and siblings back and he wasnt even there the first few days i arrived although he knew i was gunna be there! he did arrive 2 days before i was due to go home and i realised i enjoyed it more without him! it just wasnt the same as the 1st time there! i knew right then it wasnt meant to be! but i held on anyway! he kept letting me down while i was there and was just not the same! but i kept my chin up by remembering how we were the 1st time i went! when it was time for me to go i cried only a little and then i was fine! i defo knew i didnt really love him anymore he just didnt excite me or give me butterflies anymore! but i went home to find my step dad had found out and that led to my parents break up! all because of my silly little romance!
but me and my bf still talked and sed we loved each other when i knew it was based on a lie! i even kissed other boys when i went clubbing with friends! bt i couldnt bare to end it as i prayed id feel the same as b4 once again! but on new years day he told me he had met someone else but still loved me but it was tooo difficult and i cried my eyes out i couldnt believe he'd done this to me i felt so cheated! i'd kept hope and he'd destroyed it! i finally realised it was meant to be and were really good friends now but he and his gf split and he told me how much he loved me again! but i would never settle for 2nd best and after the butterflies disappear theres no hope in my opinion! dont live on a lie because u think it will change because more than never it wont.
i dunno why im telling u all this but this is my story i guess! i have never met such a loving person though and he made english guys look like crap to me! but deep down ill never forget what i had with him i still love him a little! but ill never regret it its better to have tried it i guess! but at this moment in time long distant relationships are not for me!but ill never blame this on the whole male turkish population its just the way life is! xxxxx

sorry 4 boring u all i just couldnt stop typing!

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Shannon said:
Then the next night he came up to me at about 3 in the morn and handed me a little note which said
"Each dream of mine begins and ends with loving thoughts of you
And you are the mose important part of everything i do
You're on my mind and in heart each moment of the day
And no one else in all the world could make me feel this way"

Il continue tomorrow lol gotta go
Awww!!!! That's so cute! :inlove:

I'm waiting for episode 2 with baited breath!!!

xox

happygirl said:
Hi
Are you fed up with how so many people are saying that turkish man are bad, and only want you for your money or a visa.
It would be great to hear good story's of true love with turkish man or even good friendship.
Yes i am one that has found true love :)
Lets give the turkish men a break from the bad and turn them good :)
I would never say that, I date strictly Turkish as well, and being Turkish I'll most likely end up marrying one. However I am cautious towards the idea of girls finding lovers in holiday resorts/places like Kusadasi and buying into every word they get fed by a man who in most cases repeats it to another girl a week later. But, I do believe there are exceptions. Take Shannon/Tricia for example.

Ah i think your better off being single for as long as possible anyway, have fun while your young, let your hair down and enjoy yourself. There's plenty of time to be worrying about fella's, i dont see any fellas on here going on about us girls!

I hope its true what they say "the right guy wont pass you by"! Until that happens im not gonna worry about MEN.

Jenny said:
Ah i think your better off being single for as long as possible anyway, have fun while your young, let your hair down and enjoy yourself. There's plenty of time to be worrying about fella's, i dont see any fellas on here going on about us girls!

I hope its true what they say "the right guy wont pass you by"! Until that happens im not gonna worry about MEN.

Well said Jen ;)
Couldn't agree more. If there is the perfect guy out there for me then I'm sure I'll meet him eventually. And if not, then I'm not going to worry, I'm having too much fun for that :D :D

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Jenny said:

yeh I agree...Just have a laugh an' all that.

My prince charming is probably on his way..he just got lost and is too stubborn to ask for directions...so until that time comes...im young, free & singleeeee

Well babes, take some advice from this grandma :eek: I started a relationship young, age 18, never had any regrets BUT when I could do it all over I really stayed single till my late 20 ore begin 30's. Now I have te feeling a missed things.... and that's a shame.

Dutchbabe you aint no Grandma!!! I did exactly what you did, funny isnt! I dont really regret it at all, but i do regret times when i let certain blokes get on my nerves!!! Because lots of them were a total waste of space.

AAAAAWWWWWW you guys!!! Its all so romantic. I experienced most of the things you've all talked about too!!!! Some people moan and groan and have nothing good to say about Turkish Men, however like stated ALL men have their pitfalls. Although, spending seasons in Bar Street working with they guys, you soon come to realise their little motto.... "AS ONE PLANE, LEAVES ANOTHER COMES IN"...... Have your fun girls!!! I would definately be the first to agree but I would also advise to keep a little bit back for yourself..... FOR ALL who have serious relationships and are getting married, I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST OF LUCK. Truthfully!!! I know how it feels, but on the other hand if it all goes TITS UP!! Remember this moto...."YOU LIVE AND LEARN""

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE...... xxxx

MUTULUK PESINI BIRAKMASIN.... (excuse the spelling) x

**Smile** I have been dating a turkish man for about 2 weeks, and he has made the best first impression. I live in fl and I am black. He is so adorable and is such a gentleman. He is very attentive and caring...i am head over heels. I am a student so I dont have much money and he already has his visa situation worked out, so hopefully this is as good as it seems and it goes somewhere.
----Smitten in FLA

SoSweet said:
**Smile** I have been dating a turkish man for about 2 weeks, and he has made the best first impression. I live in fl and I am black. He is so adorable and is such a gentleman. He is very attentive and caring...i am head over heels. I am a student so I dont have much money and he already has his visa situation worked out, so hopefully this is as good as it seems and it goes somewhere.
----Smitten in FLA
Happy for you in Kusadasi!

Welcome ;)

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
SoSweet said:
----Smitten in FLA
Aw, young love.. :)

Welcome to the forums, SoSweet honey

-xox

SoSweet said:
----Smitten in FLA
hi sosweet welcome to the forum! and just wanted to add too best of luck with your new boyfriend! i think from my experience turkish boyfriends are the most exciting! and im really glad u got off to a good start! well i really do hope everything goes well for you and that you enjoy yourself as best you can! ;)
Lots of Love
Joanne xxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.