Costa in Kusadasi

#1
Hi you all,

In Holland the serie of Costa started.
It was filmed in Kusadasi as you all know, I think.
Did you all watch it?
I really liked it a lot.
What is your opinion about it? Tell me....

Kisses xxx Romy xxx :p
 

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
#2
Romy-86 said:
Hi you all,

In Holland the serie of Costa started.
It was filmed in Kusadasi as you all know, I think.
Did you all watch it?
I really liked it a lot.
What is your opinion about it? Tell me....

Kisses xxx Romy xxx :p
Hey Romy,

I really liked it alot too!
There's already a thread on Costa here: COSTA

xxx
 
#3
Well I missed Costa yesterday, to home at 10 so it was already over ...
did you see it Romy?? tell us about yesterday's episode !! pleasssseee
 

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
#4
Yeah coz without El here to remind me I totally forgot it was on :eek:

What happened? Do they have repeats of it on at all??
 
#5
hahahaah yeah when I don't remind you you forgot it.....What will you ever do without me :p

I think the repeats will be next season, so starting in the winter.... :cry:
 
#6
I am just wondering if this is what the TV crew were doing in Paddys last year??

Mella and Eline, watch out for me shaking my thang :D :D
 
#7
Hi Una,

I am sure gonne be glueded to the screen if you are gonna be on it !! :p

It was recorded in sept and oct last year !!
 
#8
Hi

Hi Romy Anyone Know If We In Ireland Are Ever Going To Get To See It And If Someone Has Already Seen It Whats It All About?????
Sue
 

**claire**

Super Moderator
#9
flynns08 said:
Hi Romy Anyone Know If We In Ireland Are Ever Going To Get To See It And If Someone Has Already Seen It Whats It All About?????
Sue
Sue,
it's a dutch soap, so we wont get to see it in the UK or Ireland :(

Good job i reckon!!! ;)
 
#10
Why Do Ya Say That Claire Is It Crap Or Is It The Fact That It Will Just Make Us Tooo Sad:(

By The Way How The Hell Are Ya Girl And Any Idea If Your Def Coming To Ireland Hope Everything Is Still Fab On The Romance Side

Talk To Ya Soon Hon


Sue
 

**claire**

Super Moderator
#11
flynns08 said:
Why Do Ya Say That Claire Is It Crap Or Is It The Fact That It Will Just Make Us Tooo Sad:(
make us tooo sad!!!! :cry:

all great this end thanks babe!!!

Dublin is on for Aug .. still not 100% on dates yet tho!

i'll keep ya updated chick!!! ;)
 
#12
Chances are you will probably see me then. I remember there were posters up in Paddys with Costa written on them but we didn't know what it was all about.

My God, I could be a huge star in Holland (Not) lol :D
 
#13
Hey Claire

Brill Make Sure Its The Weekend Tho As I Cant Go Out During The Week As I Am In Work At 8.30 Every Morningwe Will Paint The Town Red
 

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
#14
Oonie said:
Chances are you will probably see me then. I remember there were posters up in Paddys with Costa written on them but we didn't know what it was all about.

My God, I could be a huge star in Holland (Not) lol :D
cool! Theres this Dutch girl I chat to on MSN and she told me she was in it..and I saw her on the first episode of Costa...So I will definately keep my eyes peeled for you.. :)
 
#15
Oh sweet jeez Una you'll be one of those Euro trash stars!!! Look out for the blonde with the bunnie ears, lucky your photogenic honey, i'd die if my mush was on TV!
 
#16
Jen, are you trying to imply that I could be the new "Lolo Ferarri! ????? lol :D

"Oonie Ferarri", it's got a certain kinda ring to it don't ya think?????

Not going to have a boob job to rival hers though......no way :D
 
#18
Lolo balls no probs to you Oonie!!!

Sweet Jeez dont get those big bazooka's!!!! You could be like one of those girls flashin your boobies ha ha, nah honey i'd day your one classy chick!

Imagine if Sky One went to Kus and did one of those uncovered things, i was in Tenerife uncovered, well my arm was anyway!!!
 
#19
Yea, she died at 32 or 33. I think it was due to complications from all the plastic surgery she had but I could be wrong. Pretty sad anyway with her being so young.
 
#20
Yes she did, i saw a documentry on her. Tragic.....did you hear about the lady that went to New York for plastic surgery it was on St Paddys day and she died! I think she had a heart attack after or during the operation! That was very sad, she was only in her 40's.
 
Top