I am back !!

Hi everybody !!

I am back again, missed you all !! Had a wonderfull time in Switzerland, great weather but terrible snow... :1pissed: But had lots of fun !! Apres-ski was not that great but we made the moste of it and had a great time anyway :)

So what's going on here...andy important news I should know about?? :confused:

Love ya !!

Hi Eline,

Good to have you back. Glad you had a good time babe. I hope it got you in the mood for a proper party in Kus.
We have a new moderator the wizard Merlin, who has very kindly offered the use of his hotel as a meeting place for all of us lunatics in May :D

Quite a bit going on since you left.

Great to have ya back babe :friends:

Hi Eline welcome back, nice to hear u had a great time :)
News!!! well as u can see we have got a new super moderater Merlin, and he is really great. As u might have seen from all off his post.
Just got back home and u r leaving for Kusadasi soon, wish i could go with ya, but gotta wait till the end of april to that :cool:

Hey Dutch babe glad to here from you!! Sounds like you had a good time, its great getting away isnt it!!

So were there any nice babes on the slopes, come on dish the dirt!!

Well not many goss babes... :eek: all married man in my hotel... :doh: But well we had a ball, sunday-night there was playing a band there...really GOOD so we had a hugh hangover driving back yesterday :(

Did see some very quite ski-instructors...but really it was not my luckey week, they were teaching old people ore childeren... :mad:

All in all it was a great holiday and good to be away for a couple of days !!

Had a really big laugh when my friend got really drunk the other night, he was walking around with shavingcream al over himselve and bummed into any and everything :p

**claire**

Super Moderator
Welcome back Eline!!! ;)

sounds like you had a ball

Had a really big laugh when my friend got really drunk the other night, he was walking around with shavingcream al over himselve and bummed into any and everything :p

Also wanne tell you, for the everybody who thinks it's really cold to go skiing.....friday we wher sitting on top of the mountain on 2200 mtr and it was (really NOT joking) 34C in the sun !!! :cool:

Yes I did get a great tan...but mostly in my face...so the I have a bit of a colour-problem now :eek:

(of the topic...do you already know when you will be in Kus mel-babe ??? :) )

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Eline said:
Yes I did get a great tan...but mostly in my face...so the I have a bit of a colour-problem now :eek:

(of the topic...do you already know when you will be in Kus mel-babe ??? :) )
Well I've been looking at flights all week..definately going to book something soon - now my friend and I have all near enough decided on a set date that suits us. I'll pm you as soon as I have booked it, moppie.

Lol @ your colour problem. I just got spray tanned this morning and it's gone all streaky on my hands. I look like an umpa lumpa! (Just need the green hair) :p

Umpa Lumpa hahahaha know what you mean, my head is real nice and my neck and "decolete" is 3 times more white !! :p

Thanks Joey, missed you to, and sorry but missed my episode of Costa yesterday...but gonne keep you up-to-dated starting next week !! :)

BTW I have some nice pics of my holiday, will send them to Umit and aks him to posted them !!

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Wohoo talking of DH ...It's on tonight for us. Can't wait! It makes my day to see Jesse..too fit for words....

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
You so have to El, it's AMAZING. Definately my favorite programme lately. Look out for Gabrielle's gardener..He is so DAMN SEXY its not even funny. I have to pinch myself to make sure i'm not dreaming.