Damn_Fine_Black_Girl 27th April 18th May

Great stuff Charlotte. I'll be there the 15th May. I'm sure I'll bump into you with Karen (Boo).

Looking forward to seeing you then babe ;)

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Cool, have a great Time Char, we wanna see lots of pics when ya get back babe.
-xox

PS: & Give boo a big cuddle for me..hehe she has the cutest face eva!

Carmella said:
Cool, have a great Time Char, we wanna see lots of pics when ya get back babe.
-xox

PS: & Give boo a big cuddle for me..hehe she has the cutest face eva!

Thanx Mella ;) and i will take lots of pics
Umit will be so busy with all of our pics when we all get back from our holiday :p

And ill give her a big Hug for ya.. And u r right she has a very cute face Haha :)

Hi Charlotte !!

very happy to see your booked your flight, I will be there only 1 day before you, so really looking forward to seeing you there !! :)

I will PM you later for a mobile number so we can stay in touch to make a date !! ;)

iamTravelr

Admin
Staff member
Blogger
Damn_Fine_Black_Girl said:
Thanx Mella ;) and i will take lots of pics
Umit will be so busy with all of our pics when we all get back from our holiday :p

And ill give her a big Hug for ya.. And u r right she has a very cute face Haha :)

i dont think so :p

i am working on a project that members will be able to upload their pix galleries without sending me ;)

Admin said:
i dont think so :p

i am working on a project that members will be able to upload their pix galleries without sending me ;)
I can see where this one is heading - you will send them to me instead LOL

Yey, glad u've finally booked hun!! We're gonna have some crazy memories from those two weeks!!

Im getting so excited now!! Just over 5 weeks and we'll all be there, woo hoo!!

All right Eline, u do that ;) and im looking forward to seeing u aswell.

Kirsty babe, ill see ya soon :miranda: Finally!!!!!! Last year we kept missing eachother by a couple of weeks, so it will be very nice to see u again :friends:

I know sweety, it was so frustrating how we kept missing each other by just a couple of weeks!!

Ah well, best make up for lost time!! Make sure you've got the drinks in for when i arrive!! :cheers: :neener:

owwwwwwwwwww sorry i have missed you , waunted to wish you well and have safe holiday , see you when you get back , have fab time in kus . lv sharon x

Hi peoples hope u r all okay! Still ın Kusadasi dıdnt go home :D So ı hope to see many more of u guys.
Meet Sharon kirsty karen una sue jenny laura sarah shannon and umıt and u r all lovely love u guys :)
Miss u all wıll try comımg on more often
Take care everybody

:cool: charlotte

**claire**

Super Moderator
Charlotte ...your staying out there?? :D

Excellent!!!!

glad your having a good time!

make sure you come back on & say hi when you can! :)

kendine iyi Bak

glad to see your having a great ime and you are just staying out there wish i could do that, i will b there 31 july if you are still there.

Hunnie, it was great to see you again!! Cant wait till im back out there!!

Trying everything to get back out there in july but still no luck yet, will keep you posted about that! Speak to you soon babe!!

Miss ya :(

Damn_Fine_Black_Girl said:
Hi peoples hope u r all okay! Still ın Kusadasi dıdnt go home :D So ı hope to see many more of u guys.
Meet Sharon kirsty karen una sue jenny laura sarah shannon and umıt and u r all lovely love u guys :)
Miss u all wıll try comımg on more often
Take care everybody

:cool: charlotte
U r Right sweety,especially Kirsty,i want to meet her again again and again:):):)

ooooooooooohhhhh kirsty i think u have got ur self an admirer!! witwoo!!!! awww i wish i cud av met everyone this year its such a shame!! im gunna be the last!! but next year im gunna go wild n meet u all hehe!! xxx