Merlin AWOL

Yep - gonna be offline for a few days while I move house.

Gonna miss you guys and gals like crazy! You all take care and I will be back soon (IF Kusadasi Telekom can get their paperwork right LOL)

Lovesya!

XXXXXXXX

Merlin

Wish you a "good moving" Lee, know what it is like....moved myself for the 4 time in december !! Gonna miss ya too and waiting for you to get back here !! :)

Don't take too long Magic Merlin or we will have withdrawal symptoms lol :D

Happy moving, hope all goes well.
See ya soon buddy ;)

Well, Ive just got home (old house) and PTT have not cut the line yet LOL, they told me today it had been cut!! Looks like I might be online 4 tonight anyway! But the new house doesnt have a switchboard fitted yet so will def be offline in the morning - thanks for all the nice wishes and I was thinking on the way home WTF will I do without my new buddies he he - someone loves me!

Merv

chocolatehoney said:
Good luck with the move merv :p , ha where that name come from!!You'll be missed loads so get your ass back a.s.a.p!!
You know who - theres only one! Carmella!

She calls me

Merv the Perv or Post Slut

chocolatehoney said:
Ha, should have knonw really!! So thats what i'll call you from now on!!

Merv the perv
Merv the perv, hehehe

No probs - New entry in my notebook under Chocolatehoney AND when ARE you coming to Kusadasi he he he he

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
merlin said:
You know who - theres only one! Carmella!

She calls me

Merv the Perv or Post Slut
Hahah no Jenny called you Merv the Perv.

I dunno how you get Merv from Merlin...

I call you Lee-sa :p (Only coz I want to partake in some karma sutra though ;))

Carmella said:
Hahah no Jenny called you Merv the Perv.

I dunno how you get Merv from Merlin...

I call you Lee-sa :p (Only coz I want to partake in some karma sutra though ;))

I think I prefer Merv than Lee-sa LOL

awwwwwwww gunna miss ya im gunna be away too yet again for the wknd hehe , hope u ava good move and hope ur new house is fan dabby dozy
as soon as u move in do a lil boogie boogie in honour of the forum!! xxx

x0x_JoAnNe_x0x said:
awwwwwwww gunna miss ya im gunna be away too yet again for the wknd hehe , hope u ava good move and hope ur new house is fan dabby dozy
as soon as u move in do a lil boogie boogie in honour of the forum!! xxx

Are you on pills tonight? Just wondering or are you in your post whore mode again?

i think post whore mode! me pills never :p the only pills ill touch are headache! hehe im 1 for the crazy sayings!!!
hehe nincompoop adds to list havent heard that one in a while!!!!need to think of more!! xxx