star may 19th

chocolatehoney said:
Ah chick, i'll just miss ya, thats the day i'm coming home!! :( Where you flying from? You'll probably be coming in on the plane im going home on!!

Perhaps you should warn the stewardesses in advance LOL

You could have some fun here!

btw Star - If you like yer Full English brekkie, go to my mates restaurant just round the corner from your hotel - Albertos.

Nice food and fairly priced.

As you'll have seen from my review, i absolutely love tur hotel hotel!! And in a way i'll be sad not to stay there this year!! You'll have a fab time there sharon, im sure of that!! Would have been good to meet you too, but im sure there'l be other times!!

Merlin- i've eaten in albertos many times!! And i have to agree the food is really nice! And also a lot cheaper than closer into town!!

chocolatehoney said:
Merlin- i've eaten in albertos many times!! And i have to agree the food is really nice! And also a lot cheaper than closer into town!!
You will be suprised to see it now! He has doubled the size of the restaurant and a whole new menu in tow - should be a hot this year (I hope - I know he works damn hard and he has a new baby girl as well)

Wow, really? The last time i was there (septemeber) they had extended to the place next door, but gee, if they have extended further, then good look to them!! Not that they need it of course! Its very popular with people staying at the tur hotel! Almost every night i'd see someone different dining there from tur!!

chocolatehoney said:
Wow, really? The last time i was there (septemeber) they had extended to the place next door, but gee, if they have extended further, then good look to them!! Not that they need it of course! Its very popular with people staying at the tur hotel! Almost every night i'd see someone different dining there from tur!!

No - Sorry! He hasnt extended it further than the double you saw but has completely redecorated and redeisgned the whole restaurant