Kingswood!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey everyone just thought id let u know im going away this weekend! im going on an activity weekend with my girls group hehe we went to the same place last year it was utter madness im surprised they are letting us come back!
we caused so much havoc!
heres a few of the things we did!
- had a war with some french visitors and ended up fighting with them and planting a dead frog in one of their beds after they left their human faeces on our bathroom floor yuk yuk yuk!
- Gave all the staff baaar names and shouted at them all the time!
- Drank alcohol and got completely wasted when we wernt supposed to bring any
- Broke all our bedroom furniture!
hehe these are only a few of the events lol! was very funny though , this year we are again taking alcohol and sneaking ot to the beach when were supposed to be asleep ooooohhhhh i cant wait!!

this is where we are going
kingswood

ill tell u all abt it when i get back sorry 4 boring u all with this im just so excited! xxxx

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Oh 'eck, all our posts have vanished.

Well have a good time (again) and come back baring drunken photo's and embarrassing stories to match.

-xox

Hi hun... Have a great time (which i'm sure u will ;) ) and take care. ;) keep us informed!!

I'm also away 4 the weekend, going to Budapest. Tomorrow night, can't wait... :)

xxx S.

yous are all mad

well chick i hope you have a good time!!!! wish i was going away for a while!! (take me please) lol

let us know how u got on!!!

xxxxx

i wen on one of those trips a couple of years ago it was gr8!!!sneaking fags behind trees n meeting lads in the woods at 3am!!lol luved it even the absailing part!!!have a gr8 time chick x

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Ehhh wtf. I'm reading messages saying 'Have fun' ect & then suddenly there's suddenly a whole loada funeral Prayers.

Lol u do suprise me, British.

Oh & Welcome back xx

Joey, I am a bit late but have fun babe !! And tell us all the juicy stories when you get back :p

Oh and Jo welcome back here !!

xx

Carmella said:
Ehhh wtf. I'm reading messages saying 'Have fun' ect & then suddenly there's suddenly a whole loada funeral Prayers.

Lol u do suprise me, British.

Oh & Welcome back xx

Well I go for 1 day and am lost?

Status
Not open for further replies.