Gayhan - Busted on the Job!!!!!!

iamTravelr

Admin
Staff member
Blogger
Hi All;

Here is a hot new. You all know about who is Birhan Kurt - Gayhan (nick name is gayhan).

Few minutes ago, i busted him on the job! he has a boyfriend, see the details below.

http://iamtravelr.com/pictures/gayhan.gif

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Ahaha detective Umit you've definately caught him in the act. Finally we can put our case to rest.

Carmellalalalalala says:
Nice pictures on the forum. Is that your new fella?
aroundturkey.com ( Online Between 19:30 - 00:00 ) says:
he is my new babe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Carmellalalalalala says:
Really? Hmm Lucky guy ha ha
Yessssssss. That pictures taken just after. He lying on the bed I made him toooooo tired!
I have a sore got now.

So there you have it folks, The number 1 Kusadasi Gay man has finally officially come out of the closet.

Feel free to ring him for no strings attached sex

call now on +901234098756 for fun times!

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
**claire** said:
Your new man looks ..umm satisfied!!! :confused:
Well It is a well known fact that Gayhan is the best ride outside of Disneyland.

That poor man was just toooooooo tired, Kez. If you had heard all the details you would understand why. Gayhan or 'Monkey' as he is better known, should be locked up for the things he did to him :doh:

Lol, very funny Umit and thanks for the extra info Mell.....It's getting real soapy here now....like goede tijden slechte tijden....what are we all gonna see with Birhnan... ;) Keep the webcam posted Umit...

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
**claire** said:
Just a quick question tho Umit ....WHY have you got a webcam in Gayhan's room????
:D It was just on MSN. Not a live streaming cam in his bedroom.

Yanno how some people smoke a cigerette afterwards, well gayhan likes to go on MSN Webcam and show off his latest victim whilst he is sleeping.

iamTravelr

Admin
Staff member
Blogger
**claire** said:
Just a quick question tho Umit ....WHY have you got a webcam in Gayhan's room???? :huh:

:p
he sent a webcam invitation and i accidentally clicked yes. of course, i regret it

**claire**

Super Moderator
Carmella said:
:D It was just on MSN. Not a live streaming cam in his bedroom.

Yanno how some people smoke a cigerette afterwards, well gayhan likes to go on MSN Webcam and show off his latest victim whilst he is sleeping.
:D

Birhan ..your the man!!! :bow:

Most honestly say he does not look the creapy as he did on his pictures here before.... :p

LOL long live the webcams...I already became a fan but sure am now !! ;)

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
Eline said:
Most honestly say he does not look the creapy as he did on his pictures here before..
Trust me - He normally does look creepy. He normally wears a suit and has that evil glint in his eye. But he has just had 4 hours of pleasure, so he is glistening and glowing.

I think we should secretly put a live webcam in his room (It would be better than Jail cam) and sell it to the BBC so they can make a ''Documentary on the seedy sex lives of a Turkish man''

I reckon it would be a hit.

LOL Mell you are always full of great ideas.....and well the webcam fooled me really thought he was not that creepy....sex does wonders !! :p

BTW call BBC in advance ..... before anybody else takes a walk with your Toppie Idea !! ;) You're gonna get loads of money for it!!