what to wear

Iam going to kusadasi on the 23rd May and its time to buy my holiday clothes.Will i need my winter woollies or can i buy summer clothes.
thanx
Ruth xx :)

**claire**

Super Moderator
ruth said:
Iam going to kusadasi on the 23rd May and its time to buy my holiday clothes.Will i need my winter woollies or can i buy summer clothes.
thanx
Ruth xx :)
Definatley summer clothes!!!! May is usually beautiful.

go & get your shorts & vest tops stocked up!! ;)

you may want a light jacket / cardigan / jumper in the evenings as they sometimes get a bit chilly after a day in the hot sun!! :)

[edited to say] ...just checked .. average temperature for may is 25c / june is 28c

25c is getting on for 80f ... so gorgeous!!!! ;)

Its perfect in may, but as claire said it can be a little chilly in the nights.
Thought the water was a bit cold, but it was really nice to go after frying in the sun.
U will have a great time Ruth ;)

Thanx ,you are getting me all excited now.I cant wait, only 50 days to go.I better go buying some new shorts ect.
Thanx again
Ruth xx :D

Good to know girls....I was wondering to because I am going end of April, deffinetly gonna take a sweater with me. Even in August is was sometimes a bid chilly in the evening also due to the wind and after lying in the sun all day !!

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
I went in June, and brought no long sleeved clothes with me. I was walking round at night in tiny little tops and it was so cold coz it was quite windy/breezy. frozen nipples alert..I had to keep putting my Turks jumper on. So yeah deffo take a few sweaters with ya!

Frozen nipples alert, great talking Mell hahaha learning every day here my English is getting reealllllllll good ;)

Wrote it down next to the faggs

Lol, just dont do wat we did and OVERpack warm clothes lol, between three of us we had a suitcase FULL of warmer clothes that we didnt wear once in like two months, take like, one or two jackets lol

i have nvr bin cold in kus apart from in october n sumtimes of a night it was chilly!!im nvr cold down barstreet tho!!have bin buying very much string bikinis to take in may n tiny tiny skirts n shorts!!!any excuse o flash me bum!!!lol

but thats where cute boys come in hand!!shiver a bit n wait 4 him to say wud u like my jacket!!n if he doesnt move on to the next one!!!lol
or u can always stand nex to the kebab thing!!!hehhe

hehehe...all those nights tryna get as close as possible to the kebaby without bumping into scary very drunk large people lol i remember!!!!!!!

Lol, i can think of many ways to keep warm that should definately not be saved just for rainy days, lol... they're good all year round hehe

Mella

Administrator
Staff member
Blogger
x0x_JoAnNe_x0x said:
well i guess ur right with depends whos in the coat and also how much they got in the pocket hehe xxx
Jajajajaj You truely are part of the golddigging utd. :)

I love wearing mens jumpers and coats, they are all big and baggy. I always sleep in my bfs t-shirts and stuff. comfy as 'ell..

lofty said:
Lol, just dont do wat we did and OVERpack warm clothes lol, between three of us we had a suitcase FULL of warmer clothes that we didnt wear once in like two months, take like, one or two jackets lol

LOL @ Lofty..haha I hope u have a much better trip this time hun, every post u have made about ur trip has made it sounds like it was a heck of a trial xx

Lol, well ill just say it was sommit i wont forget in a hurry, but it made me grow up alot, which is kinda good (ish lol) but it does mean we know exactly what not to do this year lol so we will have an even better time lol (although last year was the best time of me life lol it was very.....interesting lol)

Nah i will say it was soooooooooo fun, just re read that and it sounds like some tragic tormenting time lol, it was amazing fun and so many laughs lol, like i said best time of me life!

hehehehe, just huddle up to the rich ones, i see where ya coming from jo lol,