how hot is it????

going to kus on sunday, but a friends sister is there now and said the heat was unbearable!! she got her feet burned pretty badly!!!! can anyone give me advice still cant wait to come out xoxoxoxoxox :woohoo:

I came back a week today.. They say they were having a "HEATWAVE"..

The temp there was no lower than 40 deg and on the thurs before i came home hit about 50.....:eek:

lorim;120776 said:
Hi Magsmel,

I've been using the below website to see the forecast, not sure how accurate it is, but sure we'll soon find out.... Roll on Sunday....:woohoo: :woohoo:

weather forecast

Lor
Ta lorim I know you are also going on sunday, I have been using that weather site and getting excited as the days count down but dont cool down! I believe is hot all over europe going to book my hols in less warm months in future!
Started to pack this morning and just realized I have no tickets and here in the north we have the 12th fornight bank hols so Im getting them issued at the airport! phew :mrgreen:

magsmel;120775 said:
going to kus on sunday, but a friends sister is there now and said the heat was unbearable!! she got her feet burned pretty badly!!!! can anyone give me advice still cant wait to come out xoxoxoxoxox :woohoo:
If ur worried about getting burnt I strongly recommend P20 lotion it's what I use every year. It prevents burning, u put it on in the morning and it last the whole day as it is waterproof. It is excellent cos it prevents burning n u get a great tan. It's quite expensive but worthed a bottle is bout £19 from boots. I cannot wait :woohoo: 16 days:woohoo: bring on the sun
Clare xxx

Rhona

Kusadasi Queen
bedelicious;120962 said:
If ur worried about getting burnt I strongly recommend P20 lotion it's what I use every year. It prevents burning, u put it on in the morning and it last the whole day as it is waterproof. It is excellent cos it prevents burning n u get a great tan. It's quite expensive but worthed a bottle is bout £19 from boots. I cannot wait :woohoo: 16 days:woohoo: bring on the sun
Clare xxx
DITTO, Its great stuff, have finally converted the rest of the family too.

yes , turkey is always hot in june july august and first week in sept , but after that until end of oct is fine ....end of october it will cool down a bit , in the eveining there will be a nice breeze and in some part of turkey you might even need a cardigan .....not cold at all... all i can say is i am 30 and was born in 22 oct and never ever rained before that day....so you do the calculation...
best time to go to turkey is between 20 may-30june or 07sep-30 oct ...other then that your either looking minimum of rainey days or very hot days......
i hope that help,
as regards to walking with bare feet , i wouldnt suggest that even if it was cool because its not hygenic ....
i am going on 06 oct untill the 15th of oct , cant wait to visit pamukkale and ephesus and st mary's house.... make sure you visit them too....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
have a good holiday
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

What ever it is it has to be hotter than over in the UK we are getting waterlogged with some much rain, do a swap some rain for a bit of sunshine.:mrgreen: